Ch98- So? how's your first Hangover?

Alexia P.O.V

I woke on Hannah's mums sofa. I felt a little dizzy from my lack of sleep. I look up to see Hannah sitting on the arm chair with a cup of coffee, looking nervous. "Morning future Mrs Brindley." I yawn as I sit up. Remembering that today was her big day. She smiles. "So? How's your first hangover?" She asked. I raise my eyebrow. "Weak. Very weak. Almost as if I didn't drink. Oh wait. I didn't!" I say sitting up. She laughs quietly.

Last night all I did was video Lewis and friends get drunk till my camera died.

So I have hours of amo.

Also I'm scarred for life.

Never ever do I want to see any of my work colleagues shirtless again.

Ever.

I shudder as I remember my brother, my boss and their mates went bare chest.

Hannah laughed. "Flashbacks?" She asked sipping at her drink. I nod covering my face with my hands. "Yup. And their melting my brain." I whine.

"Welcome to the Yogscast." Kim said as she entered the room. I moan and flop back on the sofa. "Never again! Ever! I never want to see anything like that again!" I yell into my hands. "See what?" Kaeyi asked as she to came into the room. I don't respond and Hannah giggles. "She saw everyone topless." She told them. I groan. "I wish I had no eyes. Or some device like in Men In Black three. The nuroliser? Is it?" I ask removing my hands from my face. Kim laughed. "Oh come on. It's not that bad." She said.

"Yeah. You've already kissed Trott. What harm is there in seeing him shirtless." Hannah said.

I glare at her.

"Wait. You kissed Trott?" Kaeyi and Bekki ask at the same time. I put my hands up to my face.

"Shit. Sorry Alexia. I didn't mean to use that in that way. I was only joking." Hannah apologised. I nod. "It's fine. I just wish you hadn't brought it up." I mumble.

There was an uncomfortable silence between us.

"So. Is he a good kisser?" Kaeyi asked. I raise an eyebrow. "Why do you ask?" I mutter. "Well. I was just curious and-!"

"8 out of 10." I say with a slight smile. "Waiiit. Are you saying you liked the kiss?" Bekki questioned. I shrug. "It wasn't bad. I mean I kissed back and all so I guess he was a good kisser." I say.

"Would you kiss him again?" Hannah asked. I glance at her. "Why am I talking to you guys about this?" I ask giggling. "Because it's girl talk!" Kaeyi squealed sitting next to me. I laugh. "I don't know if I would kiss him again. Maybe. I don't know!" I squeak. Hidding my face in embarrassment. Feeling a blush creep up my neck and to my cheeks. My mind flashing back to him shirtless. Making me go even more red.

"Awww Lex. Your red!" Bekki squealed. I shake my head. My blush not faltering.

This was not happening.

Was I into Trott?

Did I like him?

Or was my mind playing tricks on my heart?

Arg! Why is life so cruel!?

A/N

Sooooo. Is Lexi into Trott. Or is she just crushing over that one (two, three) kiss? Should Trexi live on?

Or should I shoot it down in flames?

P.s just so you know.... I ship Trexi....

PAH❄