Ch55 the singer from Slytherin

A/N
DO NOT TOUCH THAT VID TILL I SAY SO!!!! Thank you.

Lexi P.O.V

"Shitshitshit!!" I blubber as I run to the live stream room in my platform converse. Wearing my many Slytherin items of clothing. Including a top, jumper and green and white hair bow that sat in my hair. What can I say? Slytherin is my house and a white tiger I'd my patronus. I had been editing another episode of my new series. (A/N can anyone please think of a name for it because I can't.... just put it in the comments. Please.) and I was almost late for the stream. "Finally Lex!" Turps laughed as I sat down and put on my head set. "Fuck off. I'm trying to make my channel at least a little more interesting then my room you Fuck tard." I mutter. He chuckled. "Best Yogtours ever." I nod. "Have you got any ideas for things I could put on my channel?" I ask. He shrugs. "Maybe game plays? What you used to do?" He suggested. Suddenly a game popped into mind. "Oh shit I just got the best idea ever." I murmur. "And that is?" He asked. "I'll choose a game that I think will suit each Yog member and play it with them. No matter how utterly mortifying or absolutely inappropriate it is." I say with a smile. He laughs. "Gat any games in mind for me?" He questioned. I nod. "Cards of humanity." (A/N I fucking love that game. So funny.) "Cards of humanity?" He sounded confused. I giggle. "It's the most hilarious but totally fucked up game in the history of Hilarious and fucked up games." I grin. He laughs. "Count me in!"

**5 hours later**

"LEXI!!!! SING RIGHT NOW!!" Turps yelled at me. I look up from my phone and grunt before going back and refreshing my page. I was 247 subscribers away from 100k. "What is so important on that phone?" He asked me. Smith looked over my shoulder. "Ooooooo!! She's gonna hit 100k!" He spilled. I smile and hit refresh again. 999.876. "Come on...." I mutter. As I refresh again.

999.898

And again.

999.938.

Almost.

999.966.

Holy shit.

999.995.

OMFG.

1000.003.

"HOLY FUCK!!!!!!!!" I scream, jumping out of my seat. Making my head seat fall off. "Lexi's done it!! She reached 100k!" Hannah cheered. I squeal and the chat went insane!
-Lexi's done it!! GO LEXI!!
-WOOHOO!! 100K!!
-yay! 100k! Now SING!!!
-Hurry! Find Ross! He need to know!!
-that's my girl! I knew she could do it!
Moobot: please stop spamming the chat.
Lexi: FUCK OFF MOOBOT!!! This is my time!! WOOHOO 100K B****S!!
-Lexi's In chat!!
-Alexia!! Yay!!! Hi!!

Turps burst out laughing. "Lexi! You can't go tell Moobot to Fuck off!" Hannah laughed. "I just reached 100k! I can do what ever the Fuck I want!" I yell happily. "Well weather you want to or not you need to sing." Smith told me. I roll my eyes and look in the chat. "I need a good song..." I mumble as I search. Then my eyes settled on the perfect song. "Ah ha! Perfect!" I beam. "What song you got?" Turps asked. "This song was actually requested by Cat. I know by the name BigCatKittyCat in chat. HEY BUDDY!!!" I yell. "What's the song?!" Turps yelled at me. I laugh and say. "KING. By Lauren Aquilina." I say. He smiles. "Well hurry up and get singing then!" He encouraged. I giggled and got up in front of the mic while Smith sorted the song. "Ready Lex?" He asked as I slip on the head set over by the mic. "Yeah go." I say a I set the mic on the head set above my head. "Okay!" Turps grinned.

(A/N Now you play music. And isn't it awesome how I found a Yogscast version of this song!! It's so freaking cool! And also this is how I imagine Lexi's voice.)

*KING By Lauren Aquilina*

Your alone. Your your own your own.
So what? Have you gone blind?
Have you forgotten what you have? And what is yours?
Glass half empty, glass half full.
Well either way you won't be going thirsty.
Count your blessings not your flaws.

(Chorus)
You've got it all, you lost your mind in the sound.
There's so much more, you can reclaim your crown.
Your in control.
Rid of the monsters inside your head.
Put all your faults to bed.
You can be King again.

You don't get what all this is about.
Your to wrapped up in your self doubt.
You've got that young blood set it free.

(Chorus)
You've got it all. You lost your mind in the sound.
There's so much more. You can reclaim your crown.
Your in control.
Rid of the monsters inside your head.
Put all your flaws to bed.
You can be King.....

There's method in my madness.
There's no logic in your sadness.
You don't gain a single thing from misery.
Take it from me!

(Chorus) X2
You've got it all. You lost your mind in the sound.
There's so much more. You can reclaim your crown.
Your in control.
Rid of the monsters inside your head.
Put all your faults to bed.
You can be King...

You've got it all. You lost your mind in the sound.
There's so much more. Your can reclaim your crown.
Your in control.
Rid of the monsters inside your head.
Put all your faults to bed.
You can be king again.

I took a breath and looked over to Turps. Even he seemed surprised at my voice. "What?" I ask taking off the head set. "That was fucking amazing." Smith told me. I smile. "Not as amazing as Trott's scream when he waxed his legs." I laugh. "Hey! That actually fucking hurt!" Trott said from the door. I look over and see him standing with Ross. "Hey buddy! Hey Bro!" I waved. "Get yo ass on stream!" Turps said as they walked over. I laugh and the stream continued. It was the most fun I've ever had. Sjin in a dress. Smith singing. Me and Turps messing about (pfft nothing new there.) Hat films singing 'Good for Bad.' Turps being awesome and raping. And ultimately hitting out target! But then me and Turps got a singing request. "Holy shit look at this. People want me and turps to sing." I laugh as I scroll down the page of requests and comments. "What song?" Turps asked. "Hmm. They got Count on me by Bruno Mars. That's i very high request." I tell him. He smiles. "Let's do it." I beam. "Okie dokie lokie!" I chirp as we get up and over to the mic. I smile and Smith stars the song.