CH19- TO MINECON!

Ross P.O.V

Beep! Beep! Beep!

I groan and roll over. Hitting my phones alarm as I do so. Making the ear piercing beeping shut up! I force open my eyes and look it the dim light in my room. Made by the sun that's just rising up over the horizon. I look at the time. 05:01. "Why." I mutter as I pull myself out of bed. I sigh and walk out my room and towards Alexia's. Now its my turn.

Alexia P.O.V

"Alexia! WAKE UP!" Ross shouted. I mumble something in some far far away language and roll over. Totally ignoring him. He shook me. "Lexi!! Get up!!" I jolt up. "What the fuck?" I ask groggily. "We have two hours to get ready and get on the coach." He says. I flop back onto my pillow. "Why?" I whisper. "Because we have to me in LA for Minecon!" He answered. I jump up. "AND I'M AWAKE!!" I yell. He laughs. "Get ready then!" He says as he exits my room. I squeal and grab my phone. Turning it on I see the time. "Really Ross!! Five am! Seriously!" I yell. "It's life! Don't question it!" He called back. I laugh and run to my wardrobe to get dressed.
*two hours later*

"You two got everything?" Alex asked me and Hollie as we waited to get on the coach. "Yup!" We answer in unison. He laughs. "You two are really fucking scary." I glance sideways at her and smile. "We know!" We answer at the same time. He laughs more. After we got on the coach, me and Hollie got the seats in front of Ross and Trott, right in the middle of the bus. Alex sat with Tom, the camera man. While they were doing a Minecon video for their channel me and Hollie sat doing nothing. "What do we do?" I ask flatly. She sighs. Suddenly her face lights up. "Oh! I have something for you!" She grabbed her backpack that was sitting at her feet. She delved in and pulled out some sort of mask. "Ross said you couldn't be in the videos till he said, so I made this for you." She handed it to me. I literally had to stuff my hand in my mouth to stop myself from laughing. It was a mask of Ross face. "Is this supposed to be because my last names Hornby?" I ask, surpressing the laughs. She snickers and nods. I giggle and put it on. I tried to mimic one of Ross screams from when he fell of the 'Hat Corp' sign in minecraft. I done it pretty well. Making Hollie practically piss herself. "What are you two doing?" Trott asked. I sunk down in my seat to hide my mask. "Is Tom still filming?" Hollie asked. "Yeah, do you want to say hi?" He asked. Hollie giggled. "No but Alexia does." Then I jump up and spin in my seat so they can see the mask. "EAT SHIT!!" I yell. Roll yelps and the other three jump before they all laugh. "What the fuck is on your face?" Trott asked laughing. "Ew! It hidious!" Alex exclaimed. Ross glared at him before the laughter affected him. "I have your face on my face!" I say to Ross. This makes him laugh more. Then the bus started up and the engine roared. I sat back in my seat and removed the mask. Laughing as i did so. "How long did it take to get this?" I ask Hollie. She smiles. "Well just over two hours." We snicker. This trio was going to be great.

"Alexia." Some one shook me awake. "Hollie! Alexia!" I jolt up. "Wake up." It was Trott. I stretch sleepily in the actually quite comfortable bus seat. "What?" I ask groggily. I see Hollie half asleep as well. Trott smiles. "We're stopping for a meal before we go to the hotel." He tells me. I nod and sit up. "If you say so fuck nut." I mutter.

"Evening sleepy head." Ross said to me as I sat next to him in the restaurant. "Fuck off." I mumble. I wasn't the best when i was sleepy. After we had eaten we got back on the bus and went to our hotel. Tomorrow we would be joining the rest of the Yogscast in LA for Mine con.

"At least I'm not sharing a room with a stranger or even worse my brother!" I say happily as me and Hole walk into the hotel room we would be sharing. There was two large single beds and lamps all over the walls. "Why is sharing with your brother worse?" She asked, flopping down onto her bed with a pomf! "My room is on the other side of the house and yet I can still hear him snore." We laugh. "Okay now I get it." She snickered. "You get nothing! You don't understand!" I cry dramatically. This sends us both it no a laughing fit. I grabbed my phone and checked for any notifications or updates on yog vids. Nothing. But i habe an email from Martyn. It says:
Watch this and tell me what you think! :)
"Biggest and best news! Vlog (day 329)!"

I instantly know what this is about. I grab Hollies collar and force her to sit next to me. "H-hey!" She protested. I ignore her and click the video. "Watch!" I state as Martyn's bright cheerful face appears on screen. "Hello everybody! Good morning!" He said to the camera. Over the past week or two Martyn and Kaeyi had stopped the ITLD videos so that Kaeyi could get some rest and so they could both get their heads round that fact their having a baby. "If you haven't already noticed I am over the moon today and have been for about two weeks now!" He said smiling like a loon. Hollie giggles. "Your Face says it all." I laugh and draw my attention back to the screen. Suddenly Kaeyi bounced on screen. "Morning Stinky!" She chirped, giving him a peck on the lips. "SHIP IT!!" Hollie screamed. I roll my eyes. "You and your OTP's." I mutter. I once again ignore her and turn up the volume slightly. "Well me and Kaeyi have the biggest..."he started. "And best!" Kaeyi added. "News!" They finished together. "Yup you may have already guessed it but if not....Kaeyi is pregnant." I was quite surprised at how calm he was when he said that. Hollie freaked. "OH MY GO-!" I cup my hand over her mouth. "No! No! No!" I tell her. She calms a bit. "No saying a word to any one! Only me, you, Trott, Alex and Ross know! They'll be telling the other yogs at Minecon!" I growl. She nods rapidly. I remove my hand. "Now come on. It's late and we have a really fucking early start tomorrow. If you thought getting up at five was bad.....now we have to get up at four!" We groan and fling ourselves onto our beds. Minecon has its pros....but it also has its cons.
A/N
Yippee!! Minecon is here! Whatsa gonna happen!? NO ONE KNOWS!!! :)
PA❄