Ch54 Yogtours!

Lexi P.O.V

Me and Malissa walked into yogtowers. "What exactly is tonight's live stream?" She asked as we got into the lift. "Well.. to night we have the karaoke stream. Fun fun fun!" I say. Suddenly my phone buzzed. It was Turps.
T:Hey buddy!
A:I'm not your buddy....I'M YOUR BFF!!!
T: okay!
A: start again....
T: Hey BFF! ;)
A: Heyo Turpsy! :)
T: Fancy another Yogtours?
A: omfg yes! I love Yogtours! Who's office?
T: oh I was just thinking.....YOURS!!
A:...................YOU CAN'T KILL ME!!! FUCK OFF!!!
T: hey...I didn't kill anyone. Please?
A: fine. When?
T: just wait a second.....

I blinked at my phone, confused at the text as the lift doors opened. And there stood Turps. "Does now sound good?" He asked. I laugh. "Now sounds fine." I say. He smiles. "Okay I'll go get Tom to record and you set up your office." I nod and he walks away. Then I grab Malissa's hand and run to the Hat's office.

"What do you two want?" Smith asked. Hollie sat on the grey sofa on her phone. "Good day to you to." I roll my eyes and drag Malissa in. "I need Nurf guns and foam weapons." I tell them. Ross raises an eyebrow. "Why?" he asked. I walk over to the shelf and pick up a Nurf gun. "Row words." I mutter. Then I spin round and fire a bullet at him. "YOGTOURS!!" I yell with a smile. Trott laughs. "Are you getting prepared? Defending yourself?" He asked. I nod. "And I have a plan!"

**half an hour later**

I stood in the center of my office. But i wasn't alone. Malissa was under my desk with a foam axe and sword. And Hollie was in a huge pile of teddies with two Nurf guns. "You guys ready?" I ask. "Yeah." The both responded in a whisper. I smile and sit in my chair. I had a plastic sword hidden on the side of my shelf. My room wasn't special. I had eventually gotten my shelves and filled them up with soft toys. My walls had fan arts all over them and I had my draws filled with chocolate and sweets galore.

"Knock knock!" Turps sang from outside my closed door. He didn't know about Hollie and Malissa hiding. I open my door and see Tom with the Camera. "What do you want? To kill me?" I ask. Turps laughs. "No. We're touring Yogtowers!" He announced. I giggle and let him in. He looks around and mutters. "Not much to kill you with." My head snapped round to face him. "What!?" I ask as If I didn't know. "N-nothing! I didn't say a word!" He said defencivly. "Sure you didn't." I mutter. He turns to the camera. "So! All of you Yognau(gh)ts know Lexi by now!" I wave at the camera. "Well today we're looking at her office." He said. "You already killed my brother. How can I trust you?" I ask. Hoping to catch him out. "Pfft! I didn't do anything like that." He lied. I roll my eyes. "Fine. But the only death done in this room is death by soft toys!" I tell him. He laughs and shows my room to the camera. Trying his hardest to make it sound interesting. "Turps. There is no possible way to make my room sound interesting." I say with a sigh. "But there is a way to make it interesting." He told me as he backed towards the door. "And that is?" I ask backing towards my shelf. He grins. "BLOOD!!" He screamed as he pulled out a plastic sword. "ATTACK!!!" I shout as I grab my sword and Malissa and Hollie jump out and stand next to me. We point our weapons at him. "Ah. It seems I've been out numbered." I said lowering his weapon. "It seems so." I say triumphantly. Suddenly he ran at me. "But that doesn't mean I can't fight!" He yelled. I scream and throw my sword while Hollie fires all her amo. Turps let out a dying howl as he hit the floor. Motionless. I pick up my sword and try not to laugh. "KILL THE CAMERA MAN!!" Hollie cried. "AHHHHH!!!" Me, Malissa and Hollie scream as we run at Tom. He yelps and tries to run but we pounce on him and pin him to the floor. Beating him with the foam weapons. "Stop!! STOP!!" He laughed. "Your supposed to kill the Yogmembers! NOT ME!" He cried. I burst out laughing. "Okay fine. Just get the camera." I tell him. He nods and nd picks up the camera. Getting to his feet. "Oh leeeewiiiiis!!!" I sing loudly. "What is it Lexi!?" He said as he walked out the common room. "KILL HIM!!" Malissa shouted. He screamed and ran back in as we chased him. "DON'T KILL ME!! At least not tonight!!" He yelled. I stop running and Malissa runs into me. Sending us both to the floor. Only to have Hollie trip and land on top.

"What do you...ow! Malissa careful!" I cry not finishing my sentence. "Sorry! It was Hollie!" She said as he she and Hollie got up. "What do you mean?" I finally ask Lewis. He holds out his hand and helps me up. As he pulls me up he whispers. "Ring sized box!" I squeal. "Yayay!" I shout. "Lexi! Your 16 not 6!" He laughed. I roll my eyes. "I'll be 17 on the 25th of March!!" I tell him. He smiles. "Thanks for the heads up!"

A/N
Sorry for lack of updates. My bday was yesterday and I've had no Wifi for a week. Kill me. Thank you for your patience.
PA❄