Ch100- Alone in the gardens.

Alexia P.O.V

Hannah looked amazing. The dress Lewis has chosen was perfect. The wedding was held in a beautiful grand house that had gardens alive with flowers.

It was just perfect.

I stood at the entrance to the grand house. The main halls doors just i short walk away. I look behind me at the large clock. We had half an hour till Hannah arrived with Kim. Sighing i step outside in my white strappy heels. Holding the blue and white mini bouquet i was given.

It was a warm day. Surprisingly warm for the beginning of March. I walk over to one of the fountains and sit down on the ledge. I listen to the running water and tweeting of birds. This was peaceful.

I look at the scar on my leg and feel my eyes water. No wanting my makeup to smudge i quickly dry them.

"Lexi?" Some one asked. I sniff and look up. It's Trott. "Yeah?" I whisper. He puts his hand on my shoulder. "You okay?" He asks. I nod and wipe away the one tear that fell. "Just dandy." I lie. He sits next to me. "I can see your not." He tells me.

I play with the flowers on my bouquet. "Who cares any way." I mutter. "I do." He whispered. I sigh. "I can't go in there." I tell him. "Why not?" He asked. I run my hand over my scar. "I'm to scared of being judged." I whisper. "Alexia. You should be proud of that scar." Trott told me. I blink. "Proud? Trott i have the words Hat Films on my leg! I look like a-!"

"Lexi you've been through some serious shit. But look. Your still here. Standing on your own to feet. Helping others before you help yourself." Trott cut me off. I opened my mouth to speak but then he said. "That's just one of the reasons I like you." I put my face in my hands. Hy heart was racing. "Lexi. Look at me." Trott whispered. I look up slowly. "What?" I ask as I look into his brown eyes. "You shouldn't let this get you down. And if it helps I'll walk with you." He offered. "Walk with me?" I ask. He nods. "You said your to scared to walk down the Isle. I walk with you." He explained. I smile slightly. "Ross might kill you for doing that." I giggle.

"He also might kill me for doing this." Trott mumbled. I look up and Trott's lips crash into mine.

Kaeyi P.O.V

"Where's Alexia?" Beckii asked me. I shrug. "I'll go look for her." I say as i walk off.

"Alexia? Alexia?" I call. Where could she be. I sigh and walk up to the entrance. My jaw drops as i look into the garden.

Trott and Alexia.

Kissing!!

My hand goes up to my mouth and i walk away smiling. Beckii had to see this.

"Beckii!" I shout as I run up to her. "What?" She asked. I grab her arm. "Come on. I'll show you!" I squeal as I drag her along. She sighs. "Okay." I smile and pull her to the entrance. "Look!" I yell as I point at Lexi and Trott. She gasps. "Oh my god." She whispers. Just then a car pulled up to the gates. Hannah's car.

Alexia P.O.V

I smile as Trott pulls away. "Sorry I just had to." He grinned. I go to talk but the sound of a car cuts my off. I look behind me and see a car. Hannah's car. "Trott come on." I say as I jump up. Grabbing my bouquet. "Oh god. Okay." He says as I run back into the grand building. I stop and lean against the wall as I get inside.

Trott had just kissed me.

Again.

A/N

Happy? All you Trexi shippers? THIS IS NOT THE END!!!!!!!

Some things wrong with me :/

Also. 100 chapters. Is this even possible!? Also over 2000 votes and 31K reads.

You guys are just awesome!

PAH❄