CH 22- YOGSCAST Lexi

Lexi P.O.V

"OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD!!" I squeal as me and Hollie return to our hotel room. "I can't believe they asked you to be apart of the Yogscast!" Hollie said excitedly. I jump onto my bed. "I don't know why though." I say. My excited attitude faltering. "What do you mean?" She asked. "Well did they ask me because I deserve it? Or did they ask me because they pity me over what's happened the past few weeks?" I say, unsure on the answer. "Because you deserve it." Ross' voice said from the doorway. I face him. "Really? What have I done to deserve it?" I ask. He smiles and walks over. "You've been helping around the office. Helping with legit builders, some of Sjin's videos and even helped with the Christmas song." Yeah he's right. But I didn't feel like he was. "Okay. If your sure." I say bluntly. He gives me a confused look. "Is everything alright? You seem...unsure about this? You don't have to do it if you don't want to." He says. I look up at him. "Oh no! No no no! I so want to do it! It's just.." I cut myself off. "it's just what?" He urged. I sigh. "It's just I feel like they're doing it out of pity." He nods. "I understand where your coming from. But don't worry your going to make a great addition to the team!" I smile. "Okay! Can I sleep now?" I ask, looking at my phone. "It's ten to nine and we have a day of fuck all tomorrow!" I say cheerily. "Think again. We're going to some theme parks." He corrected me. I beam. "Yes!" I cheer. "Okay now get to sleep." He said as he left me and Hollie alone. "Well night!" She chirped.

***Next Day! (I'm so lazy)***

"So all we do today is mess around at a theme park?" Hollie asked. "Sounds good to me." I say before anyone has the chance to answer. Me, Hollie, Turps and Hat Films were going to a theme park for the day. Or until we got tired. "That is the plan." Turps said. He was just preparing for a Video of Yogtours. Trott was moaning about his back. "This happened last time!" Smith told him. "I know! But I've done my back in again." Trott wined. Me and Hollie just raise an eyebrow at him. "Drama queen." We mutter in unison. They all stare at us. "What?" We both ask. We look at each other before bursting out laughing. "That's not normal." Ross mumbled. We roll our eyes. "Would you two stop doing that!" Turps yelled pointing the camera at us. "No!" We both yell back. "Why not?" Smith asked. Clearly finding this situation amusing. "It's not our fault! It just keeps happening!" Hollie states. I nod. "True." I say. We both face the camera. "It's a coincidence!" We chime. "Just quite the party trick." Trott muttered. "Oh lighten up scrouge!" I giggle.

***********************.

"Ross I hate you for this!" I whimper and I sat strapped into a roller coaster next to him. "Oh grow some balls." I smirked. I growl at him. "Shut up! This is terrifying!" I squeak. "You'll be fine!" Trott called from the seat behind. We were on a roller coaster were the seats hung off the track. And me and Ross got the honour of having the front seats. Kill me. "Go suck an egg Trott!" I hiss. "You think you've got the lower hand! I'm stuck next to Trott!" Hollie complained. "Well I'm stuck at the front! With Ross! Djh3max! MY BROTHER!" I yell. She laughs. "I pity you." I laugh. "Hey! I'm not that bad!" Ross pouts. I put my hand on his shoulder in sarcastic sympathy. "Yeah....you are." I say. Suddenly the roller coaster gave a violent lerch and we started on our way. I gripped the safety bars that kept me in my seat as the ride sped up. "Ross before I die I want you to know I hate you!" I squeal. He laughs. "I love you to Lex!" The ride picked up more speed. "HOLY SHIT!!" I screamed as my hair flew about the place. Ross was laugh screaming. If that wasn't a thing it is now. The rest if the ride past in a blur. "That fixed my back!" Trott chirped. I roll my eyes. "Drama queen!" Me and Hollie sing. After about three hours of rides and theme park games. We returned to the hotel. I was holding one over sized teddy and four bags of cotton candy. "Your bot going to eat after those." Hollie said as we made it into our room. I sit the over sowed teddy on the bed. "What should I name him?" I ask. She shrugs. I snap my fingers. "I'll call him Hatter!" She giggled.  "Why?" She asked. I hug the bear. "Because my brother won me the bear and he's apart if Hat Films and Hat Films are awesome!" I say. I hear laughs from the door. "Your not so bad yourself Lex!" Trott says as all three of them walk in. "Didn't your mum tell you It was rude to eavesdrop?" Hollie asked. Sass overflowing her voice. I snicker. "Yeah but they chose to ignore it!" I say. All of a sudden Ross' phone beeped. Then Trott's then Smith's. Then even mine and Hollie's! We all take out our phones and read the message.
Lewis: SHIT! Guys! Get to the convention now! We have a sighing that I forgot about!

Me and Hollie glance at each other in panic. "SHIT!" We both yell. "Come on! Let's go!" Smith ordered. We all run out. Let's just hope we get there on time....

A/N
Okay....... I've reached 1k views....OMG!!
PA❄