Ch94- NOOOOOOOO!

Alexia P.O.V

"Alexia come on! You said so!" Simon tapped on my locked office door. "NO! I like my hair the way it is!" I yell. He chuckles. "Come on. No Yognaughts. Blue hair. Let's go." He says. I sigh. "Fuck you." I mutter. I get up from my chair and unlock the door.

Big mistake.

In five seconds flat i was flung over Simon's shoulder and carried kicking and screaming into the common room.

"LEWIS BRINDLEY!! SAY GOOD BYE TO YOUR GIN!!" I scream as I'm sat in a chair.

"Say goodbye to your lovely brown hair." Turps teased. I glare at him.

He has a camera. "NOOOOOO!" I yell. As I try to cover my hair with my hands. "Why did I bet this!?" I fake cry. Lewis laughs. "Don't worry. We'll try not to fuck it up." He joked.

I was so scared for my hair.

Simon P.O.V

Alexia seemed so scared. With both Turps and BBC Three filming this it was going to be great. But then Lewis had another idea.

He decided to blindfold Lexi. This scared her more. "Please don't kill my hair. Or I will smother you in your sleep." She threatened as her sight was blocked. Sjin mixed the hair dye while Lewis put on plastic gloves.

Alexia was laughing. "I hate you all right now. And Ross doesn't even know I'm doing this." She said as she adjusted the blindfold. I laugh.

Hopefully she wouldn't get into to much trouble for having blue hair.

The BBC camera crew where mumbling that we were the most insane people they had filmed. I don't blame them. It's not everyday that you get people who run a gaming company to go on TV.

Suddenly Alexia squealed. "It's cold! My poor hair!" She whined as Lewis began to apply the dark blue mix. "Oh shush. This is only the first application." Lewis told her. "THE FIRST?!" She squealed.  Turps laughs. "Oh yes. And it's only gonna get colder." He joked.

I could hear Alexia growl. "This is the last time I ever bet anything with a Yog." She muttered.

"Especially if my hairs at risk."

Lewis P.O.V

I chuckled as Alexia complained. She was actually more protective of her hair then i thought.

After almost an hour i washed out the first round of dye. Leaving Lexi's hair a dark shade of blue.

Then I applied the dip dye. I would probably fuck this up. I've never dyed someone's hair. Especially dip dye.

I hope I get this kinda right.

**1 hour later**

Alexia P.O.V

I was scared. They got Turps to dry my hair and some one else. (Probably one of the editors) to curl it.

"You ready Lexi?" Lewis asked as he held a mirror. I shake my head. "Nope. I'd rather you cut It all off." I mutter. "That can be arrang-!"

"NOOOOOO!" I yell. Cutting off the speaker. I close my eyes as Lewis put the mirror in front of me. Then I open. I gasp escapes my mouth.

"Oh my god....."

A/N
Did it go well?
Did Lewis fuck it up??
Find out next time!
PAH❄