Ch31 nightmare

Lexi P.O.V
I awoke gasping for air and scream building in my throat. I had another nightmare. But this one was different. Blood everywhere. Dead bodies and gun fire. I closed my eyes and took deep breaths. "It was just a dream. It was just a dream." I tell myself. I open my eyes and scream. Ross was here. Up against the wall. A knife in his chest and a bullet hole in his head. Blood dripping from his mouth. "Ross!!" I cry. I look around my room. The words 'I will have revenge.' Was written all over that walls. In blood. Then i hear a dark laugh. I look into the corner of my room where a tall mysterious figure stood. "Hello Alexia." He grinned. I knew him. My dad turned him down at a job interview because he didn't want this man to work for his company. And her threatened to get revenge. "Y-you!" I whisper. He takes a step towards me. "Do you remember that day? The day I was turned down?" He asked. Unfortunately I did. My dad had taken me to his work because I had nothing better to do. I nod slowly. "Unfortunately yes." I mumble. He pointed a gun at me. "And now I'm going to do you what I did to your mum and dad." He smirked. "Kill you." I scream. "Just remember Lexi, I'm always watching." Then he pulled the trigger.

Screaming. In cold sweats. I wake from one of my worst nightmares yet. I jolt up when breathing quicker then it should be. I yell put my brothers name. In fear that he was dead. "ROSS!!" I can't help but burst into tears. After a few minutes he comes running in. "Alexia!" He almost yells. I look up. "Ross! Your okay!" I say, my voice cracking. He gives me a concerned look before coming over and hugging me. "Of course I'm okay. Why wouldn't I be?" He asked. I bit my lip trying not to cry. "B-because...... b-because.." I cry again. "Hey. It's okay." He says calmly. "Was it another nightmare?" He asked. I nod. Ever since the hostage situation I had been having horrid night terrors. The hole memory relapsing in my mind. Scaring me over and over. "B-but this one w-was different." I stutter. He looks me in the eye. "In what way?" He questioned. I begin to shake. "W-w-well a while back a m-man called Trevor Lightwood applied F-for a job at D-dads business. But when h-he was turned d-down he swore for revenge. And he was I-in my dream and he killed you and wrote t-things on my wall in b-b-blood and said he k-killed mum and dad." I'm shaking like a leaf now. "What do you mean dead?" Ross asked. "Y-you were stabbed. A-against my wall. With a-a bullet hole I-in your head." I managed to squeak. He hugged me tighter. "It was just a dream. That's never going to happen. I promise." I snuggle into his chest. Feeling a little more safe. "I don't think I can get back to sleep." I mumble. He sighs. "I'll stay will you till you fall asleep." I nod and lie down. He lies next to me. I'm still shaking so he pulls me into a hug. He strokes my hair and says "shhh. Just close your eyes." Over and over. Feeling a whole ton more safe then before, I snuggle up close and close my eyes. Slowly drifting off. But something lingers in the back of my mind. What if my dreams where a sign? Only time can tell.......

A/N
I wasn't planning on doing a chapter today, but it's Christmas so why not?! :) Hope you enjoy it! And Merry Christmas!
PA❄