Chapter 14 - Features

[Robin's POV]

I woke up and felt something around my arms.

I look and see their someone's arms and froze.

I gulped and looked up, and gasped as I met with Jeff's sleeping face.

His eyelids flutter open and revel soft blue eyes looking sleepy.

(A/N: Before anyone mentions it, yes, I know in reality Jeff doesn't have eyelids and they were burned off, blah blah blah, I know the story. But do you all want Robin to wake up and see this guy probably sleeping with his eyes wide open staring at her or something? No, I don't think so, because that's just scary as shit, not to mention really awkward and uncomfortable if you think about it and just imagine it. So just go along with it.)

He then stared down at me as I stood still.

"Umm... I'm sorry," I mumbled, trying not to make direct eye contact.

He only sighed. "Its fine. You were having a bad dream, so, I just decided to make sure you slept easy," he said.

I looked up at him. "Y-You did?"

He nodded. "Why are you so surprised?"

"Well, umm... I've never been comforted through a night terror," I mumbled.

He gave a bit of a sad look, even if the slashes at the corner of his mouth curved upward.

I gulped and meekly reached up, but he fliched as if I would hit him or something, I don't know why.

"I-Its okay..." I whispered, and carefully placed a hand on his scarred cheek.

He kept a still face.

"It.... It doesn't hurt?" I mumbled.

He shook his head a little. "Its stopped hurting a long time ago," he said.

I look up at his blue eyes as they gulped and I trailed my fingers up to where his cheekbones were, and the white skin there felt.... Leathery.... And rough...

"Why is it....?" I asked.

"I wasn't always like this. I was a regular human.... Until some party I went to, that I was burned alive by some bullies, and left disfigured. The smile came soon after," he said

I gasped. Someone.... Did this to him?

"I'm so sorry," I said, and cupped his cheek softly.

He leaned his head against my palm and closed his eyes as I took in all his features.

He was human once... Until that incident happened...

"I want to ask... Why haven't you tried to escape?" He asked.

I shrugged. "Y-You said you would kill me," I said.

He sighed. "I am a monster," he said.

I shook my head. "No.... You're scary, but... You're not a monster. You already killed him, didn't you?"

He looked down at me with a blank....ish look.

"I will teach you what you want to know... But you need to be patient," I said. "Love, it... It isn't immediate."

He sighed and nodded. "Okay. But just... Don't hurt yourself."

I looked at him worriedly.

"Don't play dumb. I don't want you to starve and soon cut yourself. You're too innocent to be doing stuff like that, and... You're too... Beautiful..." He mumbled, holding my face.

Did he.... Call me beautiful?

"T-Thank you..." I said, not knowing what else to say.

He nodded as I felt a cold rush through the room.

"Here," he said, covering me with a blanket.

I curled up against him, which surprised him a little.... But then he relaxed and drooped his arm over me.

"Thank you, Jeff," I siad,.

He's not a monster.... He just needs someone....

~~~~~~~

Picture: Jeff the Killer & Slenderman. (I just thought it was really funny. XD )

Feedback!! ^.^=

Love Kills (Jeff The Killer Love Story)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara