Chapter 24 - I Found You

[Robin's POV]

Things have been okay since then.

Jeff is less cold, and more kinder and more gentle than before.

Though he seems a bit possessive, I still feel safe knowing he's with me.

Right now the Creepys were going on a hunting spree to get some things, and me, Jeff, and Smile were staying behind to guard the cabin.

SlenderMan also wanted to make sure I had plenty of clothes, so he's sending Clockwork to shop for me.

I stayed in the room with Smile watching some television while Jeff showered in the bathroom.

I then heard a crash downstairs, making Smile's ears perk up and he started to growl.

"What's wrong?" I whispered.

He kept growling as I gulped and then noticed Jeff's knife on the bed.

I looked back as I heard another crash.

Maybe its just them... They probably just came back... But... Just in case...

I took the knife and walked downstairs with Smile behind me.

I looked in the kitchen, finding it empty, and untouched.

I then continue to the living room, and found it in the same condition.

"Maybe I'm just hearing things," I said, and turned to go upstairs when suddenly a hand grabbed me and clamped over my mouth.

I screamed and struggled as I was held by someone.

"I found you," It sneered, his arm snaking around my waist.

I twisted and turned as the person kept fighting and then felt a sharp pain on my leg, making me scream as I realized I was stabbed, then felt him shout as Smile attacked his leg, but was then kicked into the wall hard, making him whimper out loud.

I kept trying to scream against his hand when suddenly we were both tackled and I was released.

"I'LL TEAR YOU APART STITCH FROM STITCH, LIU!!!!" Jeff roared with anger as I went to hide.

[Jeff's POV]

"That won't stop her, Jeff," he snickered as I sat on top of him, knife raised. "I may not of had a good chance at taking her, but I'm not the only one who wants her."

Anger boiled and churned inside of me as I yelled and stabbed my knife into his eye and just kept stabbing, anger blinding me as I stabbed his face, neck, and chest repeatedly for who knows how long.

"MY ROBIN!!! NOT YOUR'S, OR ANYONE ELSE'S!!!! SHE'S MINE!!!!!" I screamed, a stab or two between each word.

I then stopped, panting as I looked down at my mangled brother's bloody corpse.

It was quiet when I heard whimpering and look around, Smile standing up.

"Robin?" I called.

I saw as she emerged from behind the couch, sobbing quietly.

I rushed over to her and saw her leg was all bloody.

"Hey, hey, its okay, its okay," I said as I pulled ber in my arms and ahe cried, burying her face in my cest so she wouldn't have to see Liu's body.

Just then the door opened after I heard some keys.

"Jeff!!" Toby's voice shouted as he ran in. "SlenderMan had a vision! He..."

He stood at the door in shock, seeing the scene before him.

"Dear god..." he said.

"She wants her," I sneered, holding my Robin protectively as she cried.

"I'm getting Masky and SlenderMan," Toby said. "Get her upstairs."

This just got more than just personal.

~~~~~

Picture: Jeff the Killer  & Homicidal Liu

Feedback!! ^.^