Chapter 32 - Oh No....

[Jeff's POV]

Turns out, Smile got attacked after trying to save Robin. He followed her and according to Slender, she was in some sort of trance.

Bloody Painter attacked him. He was also there when Puppeteer got Robin.

"Jeff, you can't just go face Jane alone," Eyeless Jack said.

"Stop me if you want, but I have to get Robin back. Jane will kill her. Jane only wants to see me suffer for leaving her. If Robin is with Jane, Puppeteer, and Bloody Painter, she won't stand a chance."

"I'm afraid there is another person involved in all of this," SlenderMan said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Quiet," Ben said, and we all heard a quiet ticking.... but it wasn't Clockwork....

What is tha-

"AAAAHHH!!!" Sally screamed  as Eyeless Jack swung and threw his knife, and next thing we know an explosion went off, not big but not small either, and we all ducked in cover as little bits of bolts and nuts fell, and then a piece of red fur fell in front of me.

I picked it up and saw it was a familiar mouse hide.

I turned it over and saw the mark brand and read it, feeling my heart drop.

"No...." I said, as Laughing Jack took the fur from me and read it.

"Property of....... The Toy Maker," he said, looking at it in shock.

Everyone went pale and in shock.

"Oh no," Toby said.

[Robin's POV]

I groaned as I woke up, my face, arms, and legs hurting so badly.

I found myself facing a tall man, with red hair, glowing green eye and a glowing gold eye, dressed as a sort of hatter with a sharp wicked smile.

I tried to speak, but all I could force out was a whimper. I then saw I was strapped down to some table.

"My, so much work to be done," he smirked.

I felt tears streaming down my eyes as he then held my chin, a seering pain erupting across my face as he held it, and I realized from a mirror behind him that my cheeks were sliced open, like Jeff's.

My screams could only come as whimpers and muffled cries.

"Don't worry... I'll make sure you look lovely."

~~~~~

Picture: Jason the Toy Maker

FEEDBACK!! ^.^=