Chapter 42 - Passionate

**Smut Ahead**

[Jeff's POV]

I hungrily kissed Robin as I pinned her to the bed, her hands wrapped around me as they tugged the bottom of my hoodie so I'd take it off.

I sat up and pulled it off, along with my shirt as Robin pulled her top off, and we resumed to what we were doing, my lips trailing down to her neck, making her mewl a little.

"Jeff," she groaned as her nails softly dug into my back.

I smirked as I then bit down on her sweet spot and she moaned a little louder and I then felt her hands trail down my chest to my jeans.

I reached down and unbuttoned them, pulling them down before she helped, pulling me into another kiss as I pulled down her pants and reached around her, unclipping her bra and pulled it.

She shyly hugged them, but I moved her arms away.

"What are you doing being shy for?" I asked, a crooked grin on my lips.

"Can't help it," she blushed.

"Well, don't. You're gorgeous," I said.

She smiled as I kissed her before letting my lips trailing to her breasts and sucking on one, then the other, making her moan.

As I did, I pulled down her panties and pulled back before removing my underwear.

"You ready?" I asked as I looked her in the eye.

She bit her lip and nodded. I positioned myself before slowly entering her, making her gasp and clawing at my back.

"J-Jeff,"she moaned as I was soon all the way in.

I continue to thrust in and out of her, both of us moaning.

"AHH! JEFF!!" she cried out in pleasure as I hit her spot.

I grunt as I went a little faster.

It wasn't long until we both screamed our release.

She gasped for her breath as I pulled out of her and laid next to her, pulling her into my arms as she rested her head on my chest.

"That felt good," she smiled as she curled closer to me.

I smiled back and kiss her head, pulling the sheets over us.

"I love you, my Robin," I said.

"I love you, too, my Killer," she smiled as we soon drifted to sleep.

~~~~~

Picture: represents Jeff & Robin

FEEDBACK!! ^.^=