Chapter 18 - Gold Threads

[Robin's POV]

I left the bathroom after being able to sneak away from everyone, and bit my lip in shame, knowing I slipped again.

I sighed as I then spotted something out of the corner of my eye.

It looked like.... Gold string....?

I walk over curiously to it, seeing it was glowing and just loomed from the counter.

How.... Odd.....

The air suddenly grew cold as I was going to turn around and suddenly was face to face with a white mask.... But it wasn't Masky....

I screamed and backed away as the white mask with a bloody smile stared at me and I turned away, crying as I suddenly felt something on top of me.

I screamed as I looked and was met with a familiar white face and just sat there frozen.

"What happened, Miss Robin?" Slenderman said sternly.

I couldn't find words. "I.... I....." I could only stutter and point to where I saw the white face with a red smile was.

Slenderman spotted the golden string and then turned towards where I pointed and I heard a soft but irritated hiss.

He then turned back to me and wrapped a tentacle around my waist, making me yelp as he lifted me into the air.

"You'll stay in my quarters with me, Sally, and Toby," he said, and suddenly appeared in a flash in his room.

"Robin!" Sally cheered happily as she ran up to me while SlenderMan put me down.

Sally hugged my waist and I hugged her back.

"What happened?" Toby asked Slender.

"Get Laughing Jack and Masky and Smile Dog. Guard the front and east  entrances," Slenderman said, holding up the gold thread. "Not a word to Jeff."

Toby's eyes widen as he pulled his mask up, and his goggles down, grabbing his hatchets and running out.

"Slenderman, what's going on?" I asked worriedly.

"You don't have to worry," he said. "You two stay here while I get Clockwork."

Before he could turn I stopped him. "Wait! Please!"

He stopped and turned to me. "What happened?"

"I.... I purged," I admitted in shame and defeat. "I tried, honest. I'm so sorry."

His face was looking down at me as I heard him sigh.

"That's not all you want to say, isn't it?" he asked.

I gasped. He is smart.

I gulped and looked up.

"I-I want you to erase my memories."

~~~~~

Picture: Slenderman & Sally & Splendorman XD

CreepyPasta experts, that's your cue!! 

One hint of a surprise CreepyPasta is pretty obvious, but can you describe the other one, one with gold threads?

Can you guess the two mystery CreepyPastas?

Can't be too hard, right?

FEEDBACK!! ^.^=