Chapter 26 - I Love You

[Robin's POV]

I woke up again to see Jeff was watching me. I didn't feel any pain in my leg anymore.

"Jeff," I smiled at him in a somewhat sleepy tone.

He was still shirtless from his shower, but I didn't care.

"My Robin," he... smiled back.

I sat up a bit before wrapping my arms around his neck, hugging him.

"Why were you downstairs?" he mumbled.

"I thought I heard everyone come back, but saw it was all empty, and... and he attacked me when I was going back up the stairs," I explained. "I know, I shouldn't have done that, but I just thought-"

"Hey, its okay," he said, kissing my shoulder and rubbing my back. "Its over, he can't hurt you anymore," he said.

I gulped and nodded before looking up at him.

He looked down at me before leaning in and kissing my lips. I gladly kissed back as he held my hips and I climbed up a bit more so I was straddling his waist as I hugged his neck while we kissed.

The kiss started to deepen before Jeff grunted and pulled back, holding me.

I frowned. "W-What's wrong?"

He sighed and shook his head.

"I'm a monster, Robin. I'll hurt you if this goes too far," he said.

I looked at him before lifting his face in my hands.

"Jeff... I trust you..." I said. "You are no monster. You've saved my life. I would be dead if it weren't for you finding me that night."

He looked at me with his blue eyes before I leaned in, our noses touching.

"I trust you, Jeff," I whispered. "I love you."

He looked surprised as I said that before he leaned in, kissing me softly. "I... I love you, too."

I smiled as we leaned in and kissed each other, passion burning as our lips moved together.

He then held my hips then I was placed on my back as he hovered over me, kissing me as his hands trailed up and down my body.

His touch was so gentle... As if I were made of glass to him.

It didn't take too long for our clothes to be off and tossed around, pain in my lower abdomen as we laid there, covered in sweat as he held me, kissing my head as he stroked my arm softly.

"I love you, my little Robin," he murmured.

I looked up and smiled. "I love you, my killer."

He chuckled as he kissed my lips again and we curled up together and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~

Picture: represents Jeff and Robin

FEEDBACK!! ^.^=