Chapter 28 - Disappointments

[Robin's POV]

I sighed as I walked upstairs and approached SlenderMan's room.

What will happen if I am pregnant?

What will Jeff do? What will happen?

I nervously lifted my hand to knock when he spoke.

"Enter," his voice said.

I bit my lip nervously as I opened the door and walked in, seeing SlenderMan read a book.

"Hello, Mr. Slender," I said.

He looked up. "Hello, Miss Robin. Is everything alright?"

"Everything is alright. Its just, I wanted to ask you something," I explained.

"Go ahead, then," He said.

"Well... Lately I've felt my stomach all funny, and... And I sometimes get dizzy and... and..." I said, at a loss of words.

"You suspect a pregnancy?" he asked.

I bit my lip nervously and nodded. "Jeff's. But... I want to be sure first."

"And you want me to see if you are pregnant or its just an illness," he said.

I nodded nervously. "Yes, sir."

"Hmm...." he said, as he stood up and his tentacles emerged, one coiling around me.

I squeaked as he lifted me up in the air and moved me closer as he set me down and another tentacle wrapped around my abdomen.

He stood still for a moment as I watched and then he sighed and uncoiled his tentacles and put them away.

"Well?" I asked, curious.

He sighed. "If you and Jeff ever wish to have a future with children, it will only be in a dream," he sighed.

I scrunched my eyebrows together. "W-What do you mean? I'm not pregnant, right? What's wrong, then?"

"Its good. Having a child with any of us is a danger in many ways, mostly physically and mentally. But Miss Robin, you... You can never have any children, with anyone," he said. "Not even a human."

My heart dropped, and I felt tears. "What? N-Never?"

"There's a lot of damage and scars from your past, and its affected you greatly," he said, his tone sad.

It took me a moment to take everything in. "Then... Why am I feeling so strange?"

"Probably just signs of a cold or fever," he said, a tentacle suddenly yet gently coiling around m. "A migraine and stomach pains and odd feelings are common for both those and a pregnancy."

I collapsed to a nearby chair, feeling tears fall.

"Miss Robin?" he spoke.

I sniffled. "I-I'm fine... I just... I need some time alone," I mumbled, standing up. "Thank you, sir."

I left his room, and walked to my own, relieved to find it empty.

I closed the door and locked it before I ended up crumbling down to the floor in tears.

I can't believe it... Tyler had raped me to a point where I can't have children... Ever...

I mean, I doubt Jeff would want any, eitherway, and having one would have been bad, but... It still hurts....

I got up, wiping my tears as i crawled into bed and fell asleep.

[Jeff's POV]

I entered my room to find my Robin fast asleep.

I wonder what happened. What did Slender say?

I just laid down and pulled her close to me as she slept.

I'll ask SlenderMan about it tomorrow.

~~~

Picture: SlenderMan