Chapter 11 - Jeff's Temper

[Robin's POV]

My head was hurting when I woke up.

I could barely remember what happened.

I sat up and looked around, seeing I was in some bedroom.

I gulped and decided to get up.

I stumbled a little, but then I was fine as I looked around nervously.

I felt a nudge on my leg and look to see the strange dog from yesterday.

Smile, I think it was.

"Umm, hello," I said nervously.

He panted happily and sat looking at me, smiling.

I giggled. He's just like any other playful dog.

I leaned down and pet him.

"Where is everyone?" I asked.

He just wagged his tail before motioning me to follow.

I meekly follow and made it to the stairs.

I suddenly felt dizzy and felt my knees give away as I reached the last step and collapsed.

Suddenly a pair of arms caught me before I hit the ground.

I looked up and froze when I saw it was Jeff.

"You see what happens when you don't eat," he said in a serious and stern tone.

I gulped and looked down as he stood me up to my feet.

"Come on. Youre gonna eat and keep it in your stomach, whether you like it or not," he said, taking my hand and dragging me to the kitchen.

"P-Please," I begged, scared. "I-I can't..."

He stopped and looked at me weirdly, everyone looked up.

"Why can't you?"  He asked.

"I-I'll look ugly if I eat and gain weight," I said. "Tyler said it himself."

[Jeff's POV]

No doubt she meant that man who tortured her.

Why does she think like this? She's a twig, her bones showing everywhere, even in her shoulders.

"If you're saying you're fat, you must be really stupid, because you look like you already belong in a grave," I said.

"Maybe I do," she mumbled.

"Hey!" I snapped, taking her arms in mine and pulling her inches from my face.

She yelped and stared in pure terror.

"I saved you from that fucker putting you in a grave himself, because that's the worse way to die, so you better be fucking thankful that I spared you your life!" I snarled.

She cried as she looked away. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, please, please don't hurt me, I'm so sorry!!" She sobbed.

Next thing I know something wrapped around my waist and threw me against the wall, making Robin scream as I looked up and saw Slenderman stood there, Robin in the air with a tentacle wrapped around her waist as she struggled weakly and cried quietly to break free.

"Clearly your mother didn't get the chance to teach you how to treat a woman properly, Jeff," Slenderman hissed.

I just glared as he set Robin down and her knees gave out under her as she looked up in fear at Slenderman.

"Toby, make sure she eats even a little, just so she would have enough strength for the day. Even if its something to drink," Slenderman said.

Toby walked up and helped Robin up as she whimpered softly, and he helped her to the kitchen.

"As for you, you need some control on your tempermister," Slenderman snapped, pulling me up.

"Oh, come on, didn't you hear what she said?!" I snapped.

"Yes, I did. And I've seen enough humans long enough to know why a suicidal girl thinks these dark thoughts," he said. "And the way you talk to her isn't the correct way to do so. You must be kind and patient and considerate of her."

"Suicidal?" I asked, scrunching my eyebrows.

"Precisely. If I'm correct, in her life, she's grown up with trauma and neglect, and the constantcy of living in conditions like those left a deep scar in her that can't disappear no matter what you try," he said.

"Well, what do you suggest I do then?" I sneered.

"I'm no expert, but I suggest trying to not scare her like you just did now, especially if you want to gain the knowledge of the emotion you seek," Slenderman said.

I grunt as he walked off, Sally following.

"Nobody loves a mean man, Jeff," she said, then walked away.

I sigh and sat on the couch.

This love this is going to be harder than I thought.