Chapter One ~ To Feel It Again

[Jeff's POV]

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" the girl screamed as I slit her throat and dropped her bloody corpse to the ground.

I sighed. Too easy.

"Something troubling you?" I hear a voice behind me and turn to see its E.J. (Eyeless Jack). He munched on a kidney organ as he leaned against the brick wall I the alley.

I grunt. "Just something gnawing at my side," I said.

"Wanna talk about it?" he asked, deciding to swallow the rest of the bloody organ, my putting my knife away.

Before I can answer, we suddenly hear sirens and next thing I know, two familiar tentacles coil around our waists and pull us up from the alley to the roof of the building above.

"Another open murder, Jeff?" a familiar hiss says in my ear.

I smirk and roll my eyes. "Relax. You still pulled our asses out of there, Slendy," I snickered.

If he had eyes, he would most likely be rolling them.

"Quit pissing him off and let's just go back to the cabin, I'm tired," E.J. said.

We soon disappeared with SlenderMan and out of the scene of the crime.

Usual night for us Creeps.

We were home and saw Laughing Jack (L.J.) and Sally eating candy. Smile Dog and Ben watched TV on the couch.

"Where is everyone else?" I asked.

"Went to bed," Ben said.

"Not too much, Sally, or you won't sleep," E.J. said.

"Okay," she said.

"Best you all get some sleep," SlenderMan said.

L.J. groaned before tossing the bag of candy in the fridge and heading off.

Sally climbed on Smile Dog's back and they went up to their room while me and E.J. went up to our room, which we share with Ticci and Masky.

We got there and both Ticci and Masky was fast asleep.

"So what's chewing at ya, Jeff?" E.J. asked as he hung up his mask and pulled off his bloody hoodie, tossing it in the dirty clothes pile in the corner, me doing the same and pulling off my sneakers.

"Its just... Before I kill someone, I see how they look at people. Its like... They don't want to be apart or something," I said.

"You mean love?" E.J. asked as he set up out mattresses on the ground, since Masky and Ticci already claimed the beds.

"Yeah, that's it. Love... I honestly haven't felt that since I killed my folks, and I can't even remember what its like," I said. "It would be cool to know what it feels like again."

E.J. sighed. "I know what you mean, Jeff, but look at us. We're all heartless freak killers. We all can't love anymore, dude," he sighed.

"There should be a way," I said.

E.J. sighed and shrugged. "Beats me. Maybe force a girl to tell you or something, but you're Jeff the Killer. Killing is in your blood, and killing her for that stupid reason would just be more cruel that ever," E.J. said.

I grunt as I lie back on the mattress tossing my knife aside as E.J. laid down.

"Just get some sleep. Ben could be eavesdropping," E.J. said "Good night."

I nodded. "Good night," I said.

I shifted a bit to get comfortable, and just thought of what E.J. said.

It was then... I had an idea.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay!! So, my 'Daughter of the Family Killer' story will be over in just a few chapters, which I promise I will try and work on as soon as possible. I'm sorry for the super long wait, guys!

Any who, I decided to draft up this new JTK story I'm working on, but will be leaving this sneak peak for now until I draft more chapters.

**WARNING: This story has been rater R for it will contain triggering, shocking, and graphic scenes that may be found disturbing and triggering to some readers. Viewer discretion is advised!!**

So, go on ahead if you guys want to read more, vote and comment below!! :3

~S.V.A. ^.^=