Chapter 29 - Captured

[Robin's POV]

I woke up the next day in Jeff's arms.

I sighed and got up to go eat something.

Everyone must still be asleep.

I opened the fridge when I heard a voice whisper.

"Robin....."

I gasped and looked around, nothing but a deafening silence hanging around me.

I gulped and looked around before slowly wandering into the living room area.

Everything was too quiet.

"Robin...."

"W-Who's there?" I asked, slowly feeling everything go cold.

"Come outside, Robin.... Quietly...."

Something about that voice made me go outside, quietly opening the door.

The outside world was so grey, misty and gloomy. Not to mention a little foggy.

I walked out looking forwards as the voice kept speaking to me, my mind telling me to follow it as I walked.

I looked around, seeing I was getting deeper and deeper into the forest.

"Follow my voice, little Robin..."

I followed until I found myself in a clearing.

I looked around to see the voice was silent and I was alone.

"Hello?" I called out, seeing if someone was there.

Silence.

This was pointless... Yet strange...

I was about to walk back when something shone at the corner of my eye.

I turned and saw it was... gold thread....

I gulped as I nervously approached it, but just as I took a step, I found myself falling and something thin tightening around my ankles.

I yelped as I fell and looked back to see.... more gold thread....

It tied around my ankles and I quickly went to try and untie it, realizing this was some trap.

"Well... Look what I've caught in my glimmering spider web," a deep voice chuckled. "A little curious baby bird."

I gasped and looked up, meeting with a pair of bright yellow eyes.

"W-Who are you?" I whimpered, feeling tears pool my eyes as I tried to break free, but to no avail.

"Who I am doesn't concern you, but," he said, waving his hand towards me. "I'm someone who loves pulling strings."

Next thing I know, gold thread quickly coiled around my wrist and body and I screamed and tried to pull it off, but it grew tighter and I screamed as I was yanked by my wrists towards the man and lifted up off the ground facing him.

"Please, please, don't kill me," I cried as he smirked.

"Don't worry," he smirked, as his eyes suddenly glowed brighter.

I gasped as everything started to blur to black, and he says his final words before everything is dark and quiet.

"We won't kill you..... yet..."

~~~~~~~

Picture: The Puppeteer.

FEEDBACK!! ^.^=