Chapter 45 - Fire

[Ticci Toby's POV]

Ben and I ran over under a window and waited for Sally's bear to open the window.

Natalie and Jill were at another window.

Masky and Hoody at another.

"Okay, the bear will be able to blend in with those toys and we can destroy them. Lucky for us, those toys are as flammable as a petroleum truck crashing into a match factory," Ben smirked.

Soon our window opened and Charlie jumped down to my lap, waving his arms around to say its good to go.

"Send the signal to the others," I said.

Ben nodded as he let Charlie jump into his bag, loading an arrow to his bow and shooting first to the right and then to the left as I took out the grenades and tear gas bombs.

Once we heard the bomb go off to the right, and pulled my mask up and my goggles down before I pulled the pin of the tear gas.

"Fire in the hole," I said, and threw it in, Ben tying his scarf around his mouth and nose.

Smoke filled the room as me and Ben climbed through the window, seeing the toys through the smoke trying to escape the flames or burning to ash.

"This way, come on!" I shouted as we rushed to the door.

[Robin's POV]

I sat in Jason's room as he prepped up some stuff to "fix my stutter."

I hugged my knees to my chest, one hand holding the gun I had hidden under my clothes, pretending to stare blankly across the room when suddenly a loud bang erupted from across the house.

The signal...

"What was that?" Jason said.

I pulled out the gun in both hands, and pointed it at him.

"Its over," I sneered, pulling the trigger and shooting.

His brain and blood splattered all over the wall as he fell.

I got up as the toys went still.

I walked over, staring at his dead body.

I grunt and stomp on his head.

"For making me look like a freak," I sneered, stomping again.

"For hurting Jeff."

Stomp.

"For making me try to hurt my friends."

Crunch.

"FOR EVERYTHING YOU DONE, YOU PSYCHO!!"

Squelch.

I kept stomping on his head until I stopped to catch my breath

I panted as I looked down to see his entire head reduced to nothing but bone fragment, smushed brain matter, and blood.

I caught my breath and then grabbed a nearby bottle of rubbing alcohol from his "medical kit" and poured it all over the toys and his body before tossing it and then grabbing a candle and throwing it on the toys, and they immediately caught flames.

I ran out of the room to avoid getting burned.

As I ran down the hall, I sent a thought to SlenderMan.

"SlenderMan. Jason's dead. Tell Jeff I'm okay."

"Excellent. Hurry to the dining room to meet with Ben and Toby. Jeff has gone to confront Jane himself."

"What?!"

He can't face her alone!! I can't let him!! He'll get killed before he'll manage a stab!!

"I'm going after him!"

"No!!"

I block off Slender and run off to the throne room.

I'm coming, Jeff. Just hold on.

~~~~~~~

Picture: Represents Robin & Jeff (no one ask me who Rim is 'cause I don't know. Just pretend it says Robin instead)

♡~ sapphire.