Chapter 7 - You're Mine Now.

[Jeff's POV]

She looked at me confused.

"What?" she asked, still terrified.

"You heard me. How does it happen?" I asked.

She gulped nervously. "I-I don't know what to tell you."

"Answer me!" I sneer, making her yelp and cringe.

"I-I swear! I know little of it!" She cried.

"Then tell me one thing you do know!" I growled.

She was hyperventilating a bit, her thin body racking and shaking in sobs, but still found a voice.

"U-Uhhh... It... It happens when... When you never leave the person's side?" She asked, as if guessing.

"Is that it?" I snapped. "Come on, there has to be more."

"Umm, I... I think.... Y-You should... T-Take care of the p-person...? " she said.

"Like say a lover?" I asked.

She gulped and nodded nervously.

"Hmmm... I see..." I said, thinking quietly before I bought my knife and stab the wall near her face making her scream in fear.

"Then its settled. You will be with me from now on. You're mine, and nobody else's," I smirked.

"No, please," she begged and I pulled on her arm so she was centimeters away from my face.

"Or I can just have my friends upstairs deal with you, and trust me, you wouldn't want a half eaten kidney and your insides replaced with Halloween candy with an axe in your head, now would you?" I sneered.

She bit her lip and sobbed. "Okay, okay, but please don't hurt me," she cried.

I smiled and then took out the key from my pocket. "That wasn't so hard wasn't it?"

I unlocked her chains and then pulled her up, wrapping an arm tightly around her tiny waist as she whimpered.

"No crying, Doll Face, it'll be alright," I smirked. "Now, let's go meet some friends."

I then pull her with me up the stairs.