Chapter 34 - Ruby

[Jeff's POV]

"Are we any closer?" E.J. asked.

Smile was with us sniffing as the others looked around the area.

"Smile will let us know," I said. "But we have only been walking through 30 minutes of forest, so I don't think its far."

Smile suddenly stopped and barked at us before running off.

"He's got something," I said as we ran after him a few blocks, dodging trees and jumping over logs until we saw Smile stopped and made it to a clearing.

We arrived and my eyes widen.

"Fuck," I said, seeing the building before us. "How did I know she was here in the first place?"

"I can't believe it...." E.J. said in shock.

SlenderMan soon appeared with the Proxies in tow and Laughing Jack and Ben appeared as well.

"I don't believe it," Toby said.

"Our old home," Ben said as we stared at the old mansion.

"Looks like Jane decided to come back here. No wonder they popped up so easily," Hoody said.

"Well, now we need to burn it once we're done. Here's the plan," I said, pointing at each group as I gave orders. "Just get in from different sides, anyone gets in your way, kill them. But leave Jane to me."

Everyone nodded and we went ahead.

I went up front with Eyeless Jack and Laughing Jack as we entered, everyone splitting up.

"Okay, where could she be?" I asked as we looked around, stairwell covered in dust.

"JANE!!! I know you're here!! Let Robin go!! Your fight is with me, not her!!!" I roared.

Silence.

"I think I heard something over there," Eyeless Jack said, pointing to where the dining room is.

We went over and walked in.

Empty, except for the destroyed table and chairs thrown around.

Smile ran towards a door leading to the old ballroom and barked.

"Check the ballroom, I said, and Laughing Jack cartwheeled over and kicked the door down, storming inside and looking around, then stopped.

"There's someone in here," He said.

E.J. and I ran in and in the center of the ball laid.... a girl.... but not Robin....

Smile ran to the person, but then backed up, whimpering in fear a little.

Her back was turned towards us and she had green hair, and wore and old white dress with no sleeves, stitched up cuts all over her, some blood on her dress.

"Who is she?" I asked, about to approach her.

"I expected for you to already know that," a voice spoke and we jumped and looked up to the balcony and a growled in anger when I saw Jane stood there, Jason and Puppeteer at either side.

"Where's Robin?" I sneered as Smile growled up at them and E.J. and Laughing Jack got in a fighting stance.

"By any chance did you mean my new toy?" Jason smirked.

"Toy?" E.J. asked.

Puppeteer smirked and raised his hands, and gold threads immediately picked up the girl by her wrists as her head drooped down, hair covering her face.

"Gentlemen, meet Sweetie Ruby," Jaon smirked as a gold thread coiled around the girl's head and her face lifted to...... oh my god.....

"Oh no....." Laughing Jack said in shock.

The girl..... Was Robin.....

Her cheeks were sliced open like mine, only they were stitcked together like it were fabric, skin pale and smooth like porcelain.... exactly like porcelain, and she looked like a rag doll stitched together after a dog tore it to shreds, and her eyes were no longer that emerald green I love.

They were empty grey pools surrounded in red, her soft black hair now a sea foam green.

"J-Jeff......" she mumbled as she looked at me, some blood dribbling down from her lips.

"Dear god," E.J. said as I felt my blood boil.

"What. Did. You. Do?" I growled through my teeth.

"Oh, Jeffrey, you know us girls and our makeovers," she laughed sarcastically. "Jason just wanted to help with a little blush and a new hairdo, that's all."

"SHE HAS DONE NOTHING TO YOU, JANE!!!!! YOUR FIGHT WAS WITH ME!!! SHE HAD NO PART IN THIS AND YOU KNOW IT!!!" I roared, E.J. and Laughing Jack holding me back.

"You were always so cute when you're angry," She laughed.

"COME FIGHT ME LIKE THE BITCH YOU ARE, JANE!!!" I sneered.

"I think I'll leave the dirty work to Ruby over here," she smirked, snapping her fingers as the Puppeteer moved his arms and all of a sudden, my knife and E.J.'s are ripped from our hands, and tied to Robin's.

"No, please," she sobbed.

Next thing I know, Robin is lunged towards us, controlled by the Puppeteer.

~~~~~

Picture: Sweetie Ruby (don't know if she's a real CreepyPasta, I just saw she had pictures on WeHeartIt and she was shipped with Jeff).

FEEDBACK!! ^.^=