Chapter 4 - Waking Up

[Robin's POV]

I groaned as I woke up, feeling a bit warm and dizzy.

I looked around, seeing I was in some rust colored dark basement.

I felt sore, but not too much. Just... mostly stiff.

I barely remember what happened last night, after what.... what Tyler did.... all I heard was some unknown voice shout and... That's it...

I manage to sit myself up and see I'm on a mattress and covered in an old blanket, wearing different and more comfortable clothes, and I'm covered in bandages.

But what puzzled me was the steel cuffs that were on my wrists, chained to the wall. I pulled at them to see if somehow they would budge, but they didn't.

Where am I? What happened to me?

"H-Hello?" I called meekly, seeing if anyone was here.

No answer.

Was I just left here?

I then hear a door open, and gulped nervously, cowering into the corner, afraid of who had me chained down here.

Hopefully not one of Tyler's friends.

But... I was wrong...

It was just... a little girl... clutching to an old teddy bear.

Her brown matted hair fell down to her waist in waves, and she wore a dirty and torn pink  plain dress, and blood dirtied her adorable face.

"Hi!" she said happily. "My name is Sally!"

"U-Uhh.... h-hi....." I said. "A-Are you okay?"

"Oh, I'm fine, miss," she said, happily. "What about you? Are you okay?"

I tried to find a way to answer her.

"I honestly have no idea," I said.

She then walked up and placed a hand on my forehead.

"You're burning up! Oh, Jeff isn't gonna like this," she said, worriedly.

"H-Honey... W-Who's Jeff?" I asked.

It was then I hear someone shout.

"Sally!!" a man's voice shouted.

"I gotta go. I'll get Natalie to help you feel better," Sally said, then took off.

"Wait!" I said, but she was already gone.

Who was she?

Who is Natalie?

Who is Jeff?

What will happen to me?