Chapter 36 - Don't... Please...

[Jeff's POV]

I held her as her breathing slowed.

"No, please, Robin, don't leave me, please," I begged, feeling tears fall from my eyes.

"J-Jeff.... It hurts...." she cried softly.

"I'm here, don't worry, you're gonna be okay, right, Slender?"I asked, looking up at him.

He came up, a tentacle placed gently on her neck before being drawn back as Slender sighed, shaking his head.

My heart shattered as Robin gripped my shirt.

"Jeff... My mission is complete.... I taught you... what I could..." she mumbled. "You are no monster. You can love, and care, a-and protect..."

I shook my head. "Don't... Please... I can't love without you, please, don't let my heart rot again..."

"I-I'm sorry.... I... I love you, Jeff," she mumbled, and then sighed as her hand fell to her side, limp, and she went still.

"No, no, stay awake, Robin, stay awake, please PLEASE, DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE, ROBIN!!!!" I screamed, shaking her before just crying into her neck.

Everyone was quiet as they bowed their heads, and then Smile started to howl in grief, which made me think of.....

Oh god.....Sally... How were we gonna tell her? She...... She loved Robin....

It was a while before I heard footsteps and Ben spoke.

"They escaped. They somehow got past Seed Eater. They were in some car," he said.

I growled as I held Robin. "I am going to tear Jane limb from limb.... AND BURN HER LIKE THE GARBAGE SHE FUCKING IS!!!!"

"Jeff.... Calm down... We should put Robin to rest first before coming up with a plan to avemge her," E.J. said, placing his hand on my shoulder.

I sniffled and nodded. "You're right."

I scooped up my Robin in my arms and we left the mansion.

~~~~~~~

Picture: Jeff

Note: This story is far from being over, I can assure you all that. I still have a few more chapters to add.

FEEDBACK!! ^.^=