Chapter 10 - Bulimia

[Eyelass Jack's POV]

I walk into the living room and then see it was empty, except for the mess.

Damn it, Jeff.

I went to clean it up when I realized the sandwich looked like it was barely eaten from.

Can't be Jeff's... He eats like a fatass...

I then hear a small thud coming from the bathroom near the stairs.

I walk over and open the door to see the girl on the ground by the toilet.

I run in and turn her around to her back, only to realize what she had done once I saw the toilet.

She made herself throw up.... But.... I don't know much of this. I'm sure Masky knows something about this.

I flush and close the toilet before I carry her in my arms and upstairs.

Jeff was just stabbing at the wall while watching television and Masky was reading a book. Ticci was playing some video game.

"Forgetting something Jeff?" I asked.

He looked over and looked confused at us. "What happened to her?"

"That's for Masky to find out," I said as Masky got up and let my lie Robin down.

"Where was she?" He asked as he got a rag and went into our bathroom, wetting it with cold water and wringing it before coming back, dabbing her face with it.

"She made herself throw up. Know anything about it?" I asked.

He looked up at shock, then back at Robin.

"Bulimia," he said. "Some people have anorexia, where they avoid food, but Bulimia involves purging food. Its as bad at its sister," Masky said.

"Is she gonna be okay?" Toby asked, looking worriedly from his bed.

"For now. But she'll die if this keeps happening," Masky said, dabbing her forehead with the towel.

"Give her a medicine for it then," Jeff said.

"Jeff, this isn't some common cold. This is a serious disorder. You must understand that this requires both patience and kindness, which no of fence, you seem to lack," Masky said.

Jeff just grunted as Smile Dog walked in.

"Look, Jeff, if you want to learn about this love thing, you need to stop being an ass and be a little more nice to her," I said.

Smile Dog sniffed the bed and whimpered as he nudged Robin's hand.

"Never seen Smile treat a human like this," Toby said.

"You seriously should be a little less mean with her, Jeff. Remember, she's been through a lot," Masky said as he then pulled a blanket over her. "I will research some more information. She can stay on my bed for tonight. Jeff, don't disturb her."

He grumbled to himself as I slipped off my hoodie and mask.

"She's your only chance at finding out bout loving again," I reminded him.

He was only quiet as I got my mattress and blanket and pillow, setting them up before getting into bed and falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~

Going to be adding some pictures soon.

Here's Eyeless Jack------->>>>>>