Chapter 50 - Creepy Family (Epilogue)

**Almost 4 Years Later**

[Robin's POV]

I smiled as my little girl was fast asleep in our bed, curled up among the black sheets hugging her favorite toy, a stuffed little dog, that her father found.

I smiled and climbed over, leaning on my arm as I watched over her.

She mumbled and looked up at me, her different colored eyes showing how sleepy she was.

"Mama," Lucy smiled as her little arms reached up and hugged me.

"Hi sweetheart," I smiled.

"Where's Daddy?" she mumbled.

"Not yet, but he will be," I said.

"But I want my daddy now," she yawned, sort of whining as well.

"Well, then glad I'm here," Jeff smiled, entering the room, butting his satchel down

"Daddy!" Lucy cheered, and held her arms out to Jeff.

"Hello there, my little Creepy," Jeff chuckled as he held her.

"I missed you, Daddy," she said, hugging him.

"Aw, I missed you too, bunny," Jeff smiled. "I got you something."

"Really?"  She asked.

"Yeah," he said. "But it'll be tomorrow morning, since its way past your bed time," he smiled.

Lucy whined before Jeff handed her to me and I tucked her into bed with her stuffed dog.

After we got married, we fled to another forest, this time in Oregon. According to the news, nobody knows who killed everyone in the church, but the kids we spared certainly remember nothing at all.

Jeff and I soon had our daughter, Lucille Cassie We named her after my mom, and Cassie because, well, Jeff seemed to like the name. Jeff was so happy when he got to hold our little girl. Her most unique feature is her eyes- one is an emerald green like mine, but the other is an intense blue like Jeff's, yet when she's upset, the green one turns a brilliant ruby red and the entire blue one turns into an intense black.

Life became peacefull among the Creepys, and our little Lucy is already even learning how to kill.

"Can you still stay with us?" Lucy asked sleepily.

"Absolutely," Jeff smiled as I sat back against the headboard of our bed.

Lucy smiled as I smoothed her black hair down, then Jeff came up, kissing me as his hands found my hips.

"And I have a present for you, too," he smirked.

I smiled as he set his stuff aside and kicked off his shoes, curling up next to Lucy and wrapping his arms around me and her as I pulled the blanket over us.

Jeff kisses us both before turning off the lamp and we fell asleep.

***

[Jeff's POV]

We woke the next morning to SlenderMan cooking us breakfast.

Lucy was already awake. She always woke up before anyone so she can play in the yard with Seed Eater and Smile.

Robin was helping SlenderMan when I came up from behind her, placing her gift gently around her neck. It spooked her a little, before she looked down and gasped as I closed the little clasp.

 It spooked her a little, before she looked down and gasped as I closed the little clasp

"Jeff, oh my gosh," she said, turning around as she admired the locket.

"My gift for you, my Robin. Found it in some jewelry store when the owner tried to attack me," I smiled. "You can put any picture you want in it."

She smiled and threw her arms around me, kissing me as my arms wrapped around her waist, kissing her back.

I'm glad I had a second chance at love, or who knows what would have happened.

I have a beautiful wife, the girl who went through hell and back just so we can be together.... Our beautiful daughter, who warms my heart even more and like her mother, makes me smile every day.

My life definitely turned for the better, and I know if anyone were to ever try to take this away from me, won't live to see another day.

I put Robin down just as Lucy ran in.

"Uncle Slender, Seed Eater ate the fence again, and is now trying to eat Uncle Ben," She said.

SlenderMan sighed in frustration, hanging his head low before turning off the stove and following Lucy out. "Let's go."

Robin and I laughed.

"Come on, let's join the fun," she said, and goes to walk out, holding my hand.

I smirk and pull her back and into my arms, kissing her lips one last time.

She was a bit surprised, but still kissed back, giggling.

"I love you," I smiled.

"I love you, too," sje said.

We then go to join the others, seeing Seed Eater chasing after Ben, everyone laughing and enjoying themselves as SlenderMan tried to stop Seed Eater.

How we love our Creepy Family.

The end.♡

~~~~~~~~

Picture: represents Jeff, Robin, and their daughter, Lucy.

Alright! That is the end of this CreepyPasta story. I'm actually proud of how this one turned out, it was really planned out well in a way, and a lot of drama, too.

No, there will not be a sequel to this ever. This is just a single story.

I have other CreepyPasta stories like my first one "Daughter of the Killer Family."

I will also be getting back to working on my Laughing Jack story, but I'll probably be rewriting it since I'm kind of not proud of how it is right now, but I'll definitely keep the plot the same, in a way. We'll just see how it goes.

I will also TRY to write my SlenderMan story, but its on a serious writers block, so I'll see how that goes.

Okay, thanks so much for reading guys! I hope you enjoyed this story, and stay tuned for any of my stories.

Follow my wattpad instagram, @officialbloodsapph for any news about my stories. Lately I haven't posted a lot there, but I'm slowly getting back to it.

Lots of love to you all! ❤

♡~ sapphire.