Chapter 49 - 'Til DEATH Do We Part

[Third Person POV]

The choir sung as the bride gracefully glided down the church aisle, her father holding her arm as they arrived to the alter. The guests smiled and stared in awe at the beautiful woman, wearing her white lace and pearl gown.

"Who gives this woman to this man?" the justice of the peace asked.

"I give this beautiful woman to this man," the father smiled, kissing his daughter's hand before handing it to the groom and taking a seat next to his wife.

Soon, the choir was silenced and everyone took their seats at the 

"We are gathered here today, to bring together these two hearts in holy matrimony," he spoke. 

The bride and groom smile happily at one another, bridesmaids wishing to have the glory of their friend, groomsmen smiling at their lucky friend.

"If anyone objects to the union of these two lovers, speak now or forever hold your peace," the justice said.

All of a sudden there was a laugh at the back of the church, and everyone frowns and turns, surprised to see a monochromatic clown girl giggling as she skipped down the aisle, holding a Halloween bucket full of candy.

"Wow, this party is so..... BORING!!" She giggled, then cleared her throat. "What were my words again? Oh, right! I OBJECT!"

"Excuse me, but who the hell are you?!" the bride snapped.

"My, someone's crabby on her wedding day," the clown girl laughed. "But then again, I would be too if I was marrying limp dick over here, and not that NASA rocket shuttle that nailed you last night."

The crowd gasped as the bride's eyes widen.

"Who was it again? Oh, yeah, one of these guys, the best dude-man- guy... whatever its called," The clown girl cackled. "Really revved up her Harley, didn't ya, Joker?!"

"She is lying!" the bride exclaimed, looking nervous. "I don't even know who you are, now get lost or I'm calling police!"

"Hey now!" a voice popped up from behind the priest, and they look to see a monochromatic clown man jump up between the bride and groom. "Don't do something like that. The party's just getting started!"

"What the hell is going on?!" The groom asked.

"Relax there, limpy," The clown man said, pushing him down and taking a mic from nearby, patting it to test it. "Testing, testing 1,2,3! These are your friendly neighborhood wedding crashers coming too you live.... soon dead! AHAHAHAHAAA!!!!"

Everyone seemed panicked. 

"Ladies and gentleman, my name is Laughing Jack, that's my little marshmallow bunny, Laughing Jill, and this wedding may need to be rescheduled for another time, since we really could use this alter," the clown man laughed. "Maybe move it to some place, say.... six feet under?"

He then let his claws out and swung behind him, and sliced open the priest's throat, blood spraying everywhere, even on the bride and groom.

Screams echoed in the church as the priest fell dead to the ground.

"What? He had a thing for little boys," Laughing Jack shrugged as people got up and were going to run to the doors, only to be met with Seed Eater and Smile Dog, drawing back.

All of a sudden, Creepys appeared out of no where, slaughtering a few people who fought back.

"Now, a round of applause for the REAL couple of the hour," Laughing Jack shouted into the mic as Jeff the Killer and his beloved, Robin, came up from behind the bride and groom, slitting their throats, spraying them both with each other's blood.