Chapter 27 - Worries

[Jeff's POV]

Weeks have passed since me and Robin slept together.

I can remember how nervous she was, but how she told me that she trusted me and everything. It was a great night.

Right now I was in the kitchen with Toby and Sally, Toby eating a sandwich while Sally had me help her with a drawing in her coloring book while Robin left with Masky to run some errands.

"You're coloring out the lines," Sally said.

"Well, so are you," I said.

"Not like you," she said.

I glare at her as I then hear the door open and Masky and Robin walk in, leaving lots of bags everywhere.

"Hey," She said. "We're back."

"Did you get it?" Laughing Jack asked as he popped up in the room.

Robin looked around some bags before pulling out what I believed was a bag of candy and tossed it at
L.J.

"Yes!!" he cheered as he caught it and disappeared.

Robin giggled softy to herself as she went ahead to put some things in the pantry and walking back to help with things in the fridge.

I surprised her by taking her waist and pulling her to my lap, making her squeak.

"How's my little Robin?" I smiled as she chuckled softly and we kissed.

"I'm fine, but a little dizzy, and my stomach's been hurting a little bit," she said.

I frowned, feeling her forehead. "You are feeling a little warm. Go see what SlenderMan says. He'll know."

"She could be having a baby," Sally said.

We all stopped what we were doing. "What?" Robin said, confused.

"My mommy had a fever when she found out she was having my baby brother," she said.

Me and Robin looked at each other and back at Sally as Robin stood up nervously.

"You knew the rules, no babies," Ben snapped.

"Hang on, guys!" I sneered and got up, making her gasp in fear. "Its probably just a fucking cold."

Robin backed up in fear. I sighed and held my hand out to her.

"I'm sorry... Come here," I said.

She hesitantly walked over and held my hand as I pull her inti my arms and hug her.

"It'll be okay. Just... Just go see what SlenderMan says,"  I said.

"But Jeff... What will happen if...?" she said, looking worried, tears threatening to fall.

"Don't worry, we'll talk about this later, just... Just go see SlenderMan," I said. "I swear, I'm not mad, just nervous."

She gulped, nodded, and meekly left the kitchen.

"Jeff," Eyeless Jack said, but I stopped him.

"No one is killing the kid if its true," I said, then sighed.

"Besides... The doctors said it themselves... I can't have kids anymore," I sighed.

~~~~~~~~

Picture: Jeff

FEEDBACK!! ^.^=