Chapter 43 - I'll Be Okay

[Robin's POV]

"You have to trust me, Jeff. I promise, I'll be alright," I said.

Tonight was the night. The plan was that Slender puts me in a fake and temporary trance similar to Jason's, and I go back to them, leading Jeff and the others undercover to surprise attack Jane and Jason.

"I do... I'm just scared. They're unpredictable," He said.

"They won't suspect a thing. And the trance is temporary and they won't know a thing," I said.

He sighed before leaning in and kissing me.

"I love you," he said.

"I love you, too," I said.

I then hugged Sally, Laughing Jack, Toby, Clockwork, and Smile before turning to Slender Man.

"I'm ready," I said.

[Jeff's POV]

Slender Man placed his hands on eitherside of Robin's head, a soft white glow coming from them.

Robin gasped as her eyes turned both green and yellow, and she was still.

"There," Slender said, then circled some tentacles around her, not touching her.

Robin disappeared into a glow and once it dimmed, she was gone.

I took a deep breath as Masky patted my back.

"She'll be alright. They're not strong enough for Slender's magic so they won't know a thing.

I sighed and nodded. "I know. I just want her to be safe."

"She will be. Now, let's get this show on the road, shall we?" Laughing Jack said.

We then started to get ready.

~~~~~~

Picture: What Robin looks like before becoming Sweetie Ruby (not my art)

(..... though I wish it was...)

Leave some feedback!! ☆

♡~ sapphire.