Chapter 37 - I'll Miss You

[Jeff's POV]

Here lies

ROBIN

We love you

You can never feel pain anymore

I stared at the grave as everyone surrounded us, Sally crying into Ben's shoulder as he held her.

I placed my flowers on the ground and wiped my tears as a hand was on my shoulders.

"I didn't want to do it.... But they were making her suffer," Laughing Jack said. "She was in pain, I just wanted to put her out of her misery so you don't suffer."

I sighed and turned, patting his shoulder. "I know..... What's important is that nobody can hurt her anymore."

As I turned back, I felt a cold but soothing feeling around me.

It felt like... Like my Robin was still with me, holding my hand.

Soon, I felt some drops as it started to rain.

I just turned back to the grave as I pulled my hood over head. "I'll miss you... My love...."

I then turned and started walking away, the others paying respects as tears slowly streamed down my face.

Everyone's right.... A monster just can't love..... No matter what....

[Third Person's POV]

"She didn't deserve a cruel life," Eyeless Jack said as he stared at the tombstone.

"At least it wasn't that man Jeff saved her from when they met," Hoody said. "Though this just seems as bad, if not worse."

"Just when he learned what we couldn't.... He loses it..." Eyeless Jack sighed as they both followed the others, leaving the tombstone behind them to the rain.

After they left, was when a familiar figure appeared at the tombstone.

He smirked, and pulled his fist out, blowing amd sprinkling some sort of glitter over the deceased Robin's grave.

"Arise, my beautiful creation, and complete the mission your mistress as ordered," he commanded.

He then left the graveyard back to where he and Jane were hidden.

As the rain continued to fall....

A hand suddenly broke through the dirt...

~~~~~~~

Picture: representing Jeff at Robin's tomb