Chapter 2 - Brutal

**Warning: Graphic and triggering scenes**

I took a swig of the vodka bottle I bought with me, watching from the shadows.

Looking for someone who could explain to me what I want to know.

A figured it would be a girl who seems to be in a relationship.

I've met and killed a lot of weird people and overheard strange conversations here and there.

Half a bottle of vodka later, the streets were empty except for the occasional drunks stumbling out of bars and passing out on hoods of cars or sidewalks so police can later drank their shit faced asses down to a cell for the night.

I decided to bail when I suddenly hear a loud slapping noise and a yelp.

I peeked my head from the corner and saw a man and a woman standing there.

The woman, or girl, since she seemed pretty young, wore a short black party dress with torn stockings and simple black pumps, bruises on her arms and harsh bite marks on her neck. She had sickly pale skin and was very skinny. Tears streamed down her eyes. Her legs were covered in blood, or might as well say had blood dripping down them, and looked like they were going to give out any moment.

A man, taller and buffer than her, had a death grip on her tiny arms with his huge hands that looked like he was going to snap her arms like dried twigs. He wore a simple black shirt and black jeans, clothing's both wrinkled, but his jeans unbuttoned and unzipped, his belt being the only thing holding his pants up.

I can pretty much imagine what happened and felt like I was going to be sick.

To me, murder is one thing, but that's just way worse and really low.

"Stupid fat bitch! You listen to me when I tell you to do something!!" he slurred into her face as her shook her violently like a rag doll.

"When we get home, we're doing that again, and you'll do what I say and you'll fucking like it!!" he shouted.

"N-No," the girl pleaded. "P-Please, it h-hurts..."

The guy only swung his hand and smacked her hard on the cheek.

"DO WHAT I SAY OR I'LL MAKE IT WORSE AND KILL YOU!!" he shouted, shaking her furiously.

I could literally see her shaking furiously in fear, as well as how hard her legs were trying to keep her standing.

I didn't want to watch this anymore, so I stepped out of the shadows, clutching the bottle of vodka in one hand and my knife in the other hand.

"How about I kill you instead and you leave the girl alone?" I said.

They turned and he glared as he literally shoved the girl away with enough force to slam her against the brick wall hard.

She slid down to the ground unconscious.

"Don't tell me what to fucking do," he sneered.

I smirked and lowered my hood, smiling big.

His eyes widen in horror but he continued to stand strong.

"I think, I can," I snickered.

He then ran up, and tried to punch me. I dodged in time and swung my hand that held the bottle and smashed it on his face.

He screeched in pain as I then swung my knife and sliced his throat, blood spewing like it were Sweeney Todd.

I then pounced on him and stabbed him repeatedly, mostly in the neck and crotch area, carving RAPISTS DESERVE TO DIE on his torso before I dragged his dead body deeper into the alley.

I sighed as I tucked my knife away in its holster and looked, seeing the girl still unconscious and blood seeping from the back of her head.

"Hmm," I said. "What a sad sight you are."

I sighed, then got an idea.

Maybe this girl could get me the answers I'm looking for.

After all, she owes me her life.

I pull up my hood and scoop up her light body in my arms before quietly making my way down the street towards the woods and to the cabin.

I realized how light she was.

What the hell has she been through?

~~~~~

Continue, yes or no??

Be sure to follow @officialbloodsapph on instagram for news on any update of your favorite stories!!