Chapter 40 - Relaxation & Revenge

[Robin's POV]

The next morning I was feeling better. Jeff never left my side.

Jeff at first wanted me to tell him everything, but E.J. told him it was best to have me relax before I explain anything.

I got up, walking to the mirror and seeing my arms all stitched and scarred, especially my cheeks. My hair was green and cut a little bit short, and bandages covered most of my body. Not to mention my skin looked like it was stitched back together

I let out a soft cry as I bury my face into my hands, not wanting to look anymore.

They did this to me... They made me try to hurt Jeff, my friends.... Sally.....

I suddenly felt arms wrap around me from behind.

"Why are you crying, my Robin?" Jeff murmured.

I sniffled as I look up to see him in my reflection, shaking my head as I wiped my tears away.

"Jason and Jane...... Look what they did to me.... Worse, they made me try and hurt you...." I said, burting into tears as Jeff turned me around.

"Hey, look at me," he said sternly. "They made you. Keyword, made. You had no control and they are monsters who manipulate and hurt you. This isn't your fault, Robin."

"But... I almost hurt Sally," I cried. "They made me want to hurt her."

"But you didn't... Its over now, okay? They can't hurt you anymore and you're safe," He said, softly kissing my lips.

I gulped and nodded. "Okay."

He smiled. "Now, how about we get you cleaned up?"

I nodded. "Please?"

He chuckled and took my hand.

***

I sat in the water of the bathtub as Jeff washed my hair.

"You didn't have to help me, I would have managed," I said quietly.

"Well, I wanted to," he said, then rinsed my hair again and I was now clean of all mud.

He then refilled the tub for me and poured in some bubbles and other sweet smelling stuff.

I sighed and relaxed. "Thank you."

"Its no problem," he smiled.

I then smiled softly back at him. "Join me."

His eyes widen. "Really?"

I nodded. "Come on in."

He hesitated before smiling a little and getting up, stripping out of his clothes and climbing in, leaning against the other side of the tub.

I moved over to him, leaning against his chest as we relaxed.

He held me close to him as we just rested there.

"I'm so glad to have you back in my arms.... When I lost you, I thought my heart was going to just rot again, that I could never feel love again..." He mumbled.

I looked up at him and smiled, then kissing him. He kisses me back as he pulled me closer.

We pulled back and looked at each other, smiling. His smile then fell as he stroked my scarred cheeks.

"I will murder Jason and Jane for doing this for you. I will get my revenge," he said. "For you."

I gave a sad smile as I moved his hair from his eyes, holding his face as I leaned forward, our forheads touching, his sparkling blue eyes staring at mine.

"I love you, Jeff," I said, kissing his lips. "I love you so much."

He smiled and put a hand on my back, carefully pulling me towards him as we hugged.

"I love you more, my Robin," He smiled.

[Jeff's POV]

After a while longer, we got out, changed into some warm clothes and curled into bed to sleep.

It felt good holding my Robin again. But I will kill Jason and Jane for the scars they inflicted, emotionally and physically, on her.

"Jeff," Robin mumbled

"Yes?" I asked as she turned around looking up at me.

"You want revenge, right?" she asked.

"Yes, of course," I said.

She held my face and looked up at me.

"I want my revenge, too. What they did was way worse than what Tyler has done... and he has done god awful things to me, but Jason and Jane's crimes just beat his by a land slide," she said, her voice turning serious and a bit angered. "They turned me into some failed Silent Hill experiment, and I'm not going to stand by and let them get away with that."

I smirked at her attitude. "What do you wish to do about it, my Robin?"

She smirked evilly, as she climbed over me, straddling my waist, a wicked and determined look in her eye.

"I want you to teach me how to kill."

~~~~~

Picture: represents Jeff and Robin in this chapter

FEEDBACK!! ^.^=