Chapter 38 - Resurrection

[Ben's POV]

"You have to sleep, Sally," I said, carrying her into the kitchen, Smile following.

She sniffled. "I-I can't.... I miss her," she cried.

I sighed and hugged her. "We all do."

I pulled back. "Look, how about some warm milk, and we can watch a movie in my room, or play a game."

She sniffled and nodded.

"Okay," she said.

I ruffled her hair before turning to get the milk.

Just as I grabbed a carton, Smile barked loud and made us jump.

"Smile, shush, you'll wake everyone up!" I scolded.

All of a sudden there was a loud crash, like glass breaking.

I froze a bit.

"Wait here, Sally," I said as I grabbed my sword from nearby and hurried out and was shocked to see a thin girl stood in the living room, all covered in blood, mud and dirt and all drenched in water from the rain, and her eyes glowed... like Jason's....

Wait a minute.....!

"Robin?!" I shouted.

Sally ran in and screamed in horror before running upstairs.

Robin was about to run after her before I swung my sword and stopped her.

She growled and swung her hand to try and hit me, and I was dodging so i wouldn't hurt her, only managing a push against a glass cabinet.

Apparently, not even a large jagged piece of glass in her neck wasn't even stopping her.

"HELP!!" I shouted as then Jeff, L.J, and Toby ran in.

"What the hell?!" Laughing Jack exclaimed.

"Don't hurt her!!" I said.

"Well, too late to say that to the glass shelf, don't you think?!" Toby said as Robin tried to keep hitting, grunting as she swung at us.

It was like trying to fight a zombie.

"Robin, its me! Its Jeff! Listen to my voice," Jeff tried.

She stopped and just stood there, panting as she stared at him.

"J-Jeff......" she groaned.

"Yes, yes, its Jeff," I said.

She was only quiet before she grabbed the glass from her neck, ripping it out, causing blood to flow from her neck as she then screeched and charged, tackling Jeff down and jabbing the shard in his shoulder, making him yelp as L.J. grabbed her and shoved her acrossed the room, making her land against the other glass door, falling through.

She got back up, glass in her leg, and was about to charge before a large tentacle wrapped around her other leg and pulled her from the ground, hanging her upside down.

Slender Man stepped out as Sally was in his arms.

"Impossible.... She had no heart left... And it is there beating...." he mumbled.

"Well, she's not acting herself," I said.

"She's a puppet, but not the Puppeteer's," he said.

"Jason," Jeff sneered, holding his bloody shoulder.

"Ben, you, Toby and I will take Seed Eater and check out the back to track him or Jane," Eyeless Jack said. "Laughing Jack, take Hoody and Smile and track them on the other side of the woods. See if you can get Jill."

Everyone nodded and then left their seperate ways as I followed E.J. outside.

How is she alive?

[Jeff's POV]

"Can you fix her?" I asked as Masky helped me up.

"I can try to break the connection between her and Jason," SlenderMan said. "Her wounds and anything else is in Masky's division. She's still suffering from Jason making her into a toy."

Robin was struggled before another tentacle coiled around her head and she gasped before she went limp and he laid her down gently on the ground.

I rushed over and her face, which was caked in mid and blood.

"You're gonna be okay," I mumbled.

~~~~

Picture: represents Robin