Chapter 12 - Robin's Story

[Robin's POV]

I sat meekly on the table as Toby gave me a small bowl with cereal in it.

"Is that okay?" He asked.

I gulped, sighed, and nodded. "Yeah... Thank you."

"No problem. Don't let Jeff get to you. He's just hot-headed," Toby said.

I nodded and take a small scoop of cereal, eating it, and trying not to let the sick feeling get to me.

I was soon able to swallow the food and took some deep breaths.

"Hey, you don't have to eat all of it. It's only a few bites so you won't feel faint," he said.

I gulped and reached to the spoon, and managed about 3 bites before I gave up.

"I can't... I'm sorry," I mumbled as he then poured a golden drink into a cup for me.

I looked at it nervously.

"Relax, its Sally's apple juice. You'll need some sort of strength," he said.

I let our a relieved sigh and take a sip.

"So, if its okay to ask, how did you end up with that guy? The one Jeff found hurting you," he asked

I sighed. "Garrett saved me from my abusive father. My mother died when I was 7, and my father just started beating me. Garrett and I met in school, and he and I ran away from it all, but then he started getting into drugs and alcohol, and.... Yeah. It went from insults, to beatings, then rapes every night, and then all three at once, sometimes with friends," I said

"Wow... I'm so sorry you went through that. You know, I don't remember a lot from my past life, but I remember having an abusive father, too. Life wasn't so easy for me, but then Slenderman found me, and it got better," he said.

"W-What about your father?" I asked.

"Well, let's just say I taught him not to mess with anyone anymore," he said, holding up an ax.

I gasped, then gulped nervously.

"Relax, I won't hurt you. You've been through enough for any of us to even lay a finger on you," he said.

I nodded before getting up. "I should lay down for a little. If that's okay," I said.

"You're not gonna throw that food up, are you?" Toby asked worriedly. "Masky says you'll die if you keep doing that."

I sigh. "Maybe that's what should happen. I mean, Jeff is always mean to me, and you all just met me a day or so ago, I doubt you all would care. Garrett didn't even care when he was alive... I don't really have anything left to live for," I said, some tears falling.

"Hey, now, hold on just a se-"

"Just, please... I need to be alone," I said in a shakey voice. "I'm sorry for bothering you "

He was quiet as I walked out the kitchen, thankfully avoiding everyone, and finding the bedroom I was in earlier empty. I closed the door and laid down, curling in a ball under the blanket, quietly crying as the demons in my head put me to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Picture: Ticci Toby

Feedback!! ^.^=