Chapter 39 - Healing

[Jeff's POV]

I watched as Masky took care of Robin, SlenderMan helping anyway he could.

We were able to clean the mud and blood off her thate best we could. Her hair was still green though caked in blood, and the stitches Jason gave her opened and were stitched back closed.

"Anything?" I asked.

Masky looked up. "She's showing signs of healing. Some rest for a few days should do her some good. Jason did some heavy damage, but not enough to kill her or anything,"  He said.

"I will be able to break any connection with Jason or Jane so she won't attack or listen to them," SlenderMan said.

I nodded and walked over, holding her hand.

"Is she gonna be okay?" Sally asked as she clutched to my hoodie.

I looked and soghed, giving her a smile. "A bit in pain, but she'll be alright. Right?"

SlenderMan and Masky nodded.

"I'll put her to bed," I said, carrying Sally.

"I can't sleep. Robin could wake up," she said.

"And you'll get to see her. But you need to sleep, Sally," I said as we entered her room. "I promise, you can see her tomorrow."

"Okay," she said, kissing my cheek and snuggling into her pink comforter as she yawned.

I smiled as then I felt a nudge and saw Smile Dog arrived.

"Hello, friend," I smiled as I pettes him. "Mind staying with her."

Her responded with climbing into her bed and curling up next to her, her arm looping around him as she drifted to sleep.

I smiled before turning on the night light nearby and leaving, seeing Eyeless Jack enter.

"Found anything?" I asked.

"Just an grave with mud tracks showing she crawled out of her own grave, but no sign of either Jane or Jason. Their trails went cold, even for Jill," he said. "But weird thing, Robin's grave was covered in some weird glittery stuff. Masky's gonna check it out later once he's done with Robin."

"Okay," I said. "I'm gonna check on Robin again."

He nodded as he left and I enter back into the room as Masky finished wrapping her arms and neck.

"There. This medicine should heal her up in no time," Masky said. "Slendy, your turn."

SlenderMan then placed his hands on eitherside of Robin's head, and they then glowed and eerie white.

Robin started to whimper softly in her sleep before a soft cry came from her mouth and the glow faded slowly.

I rushed to her side as Slendy removed his hands. "Well?"

"She's free from their grasp. They can't hurt her anymore," He said.

Her eyes then opened slowly, revealing them to be stained in red, but still held her kind stare as she was looking up at me. "J-Jeff...."

"I'm here, my Robin," I said, hugging her gently.

Her arms wrapped around my neck as she hugged me, crying quietly as I pulled her up to my lap as I sat down and let her cry.

"It's okay... You're safe now, Robin," I mumbled, holding her protectively.

"I... I-I'm so sorry," she cried.

"Shhhh....Its okay.... Its okay, sweetheart, I'm here," I said as she cried.

I have my Robin back.

~~~~~

Picture: Represents Jeff & Robin