Chapter 20 - Sarcasm

[Jeff's POV]

I groaned as I woke up to movement and saw Masky was pulling his jacket on quickly.

That's when I shot up.

"What's happening?" I asked.

"We can't tell you," I said.

"What do you mean you can't tell me?!" I asked, getting up.

"Slendy's orders," Masky said, pulling his boots on.

That's when something hit me.

"Robin... Where is she?!" I asked.

"I don't know, I-"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T KNOW?!!" I shouted, but Masky shushed him and sighed in frustration, then held up what made my heart stop.

A gold thread.

I grabbed my hoodie and knife and ran out.

"JEFF!!!" he shouted as I searched the rooms, and then slammed Slenderman's room open, spooking Sally and Smile as they were next to a sleeping mass on Toby's bed.

"Robin," I sighed with relief.

She looked exhausted as I held her face, and more pale than usual.

She purged. I know she did.

I grunted. "Foolish human."

"Slender says she'll be fine. He'll be able to transport some strength into her," Clockwork said as she shut the door.

"What's going on?" I said.

"Slender is investigating. He didn't want you to know, but since you're so compliant..." she said sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes at her. "I can do without your sarcasm, Natalie."

She chuckled as I looked back at Robin.

"You can sleep here, but don't say anything about whar she's done," Clockwork said.

Sally and Charlie climbed into bed, Sally curling up in Robin's arms, Smile on her other side.

I cleared my throat irritably at him and he grumbled and crawled to the foot of the bed.

I pulled off my hoodie and shoes, tossing them and my knife aside before climbing under the covers, holding Robin close to me, and falling asleep.

Nobody is going to hurt my Robin.

~~~

Picture: The CreepyPastas (Bad Jeff!!) xD

FEEDBACK!! ^.^=