Chapter 23 - Hold Me Close

[Jeff's POV] 

Days had gone by and my Robin seems to be getting better.

Though she's still small and fragile, but so long as she's able to walk and eat a little.

Right now I was eating breakfast when she walked in, giving me a small smile.

"Good morning,"she smiled shyly.

I couldn't help but smile and pull her into my arms. "Good morning, my Robin."

She was always so shy and timid, even with me, but she still a little confident.

She burying herself into me as I held out a piece of toast. "Eat."

She hesitated before meekly taking the buttered bread in her hands and nibbling on it a little, taking stady breaths as she ate what she could.

She ate enough to give her strength for the day just until lunch, which is good.

"Umm, I should go bathe," she said, and walked to the bathroom.

I didn't want to leave her alone, so I followed.

She looked at me curiously. "W-What are you doing?"

"I don't want to leave you alone. I want to make sure you leave this bathroom awake and with a full stomach, not a scratch on you. So I'm staying," I said.

She gulped and nodded hesitantly. "Okay, but... Don't look..."

I nodded and we walked in, and I shut the door, and turning on the water for her and filling it with soaps and stuff to make it bubbly.

"Thank you," she said.

I turned around and felt some shuffling before the water shifted a bit and turned to see my Robin sat in the tub of warm water, water reaching up to her shoulders as a relaxed sigh escaping her lips.

"Good?" I asked, sitting next to her.

She nodded as she submerged her head to wet her long black hair, and resurfaced, rubbing her eyes.

I smiled at how beautiful she was... and she was mine... Why am I so hard headed? She's so beautiful and nice...

"Why are you staring?" I heard a voice that seemed to pull me from my thoughts. I looked to see my Robin staring at me with kind green eyes.

"Oh, just... Its nothing," I blushed and looked down.

I heard a soft giggle and then a hand take mine.

"Come join me," she said.

My eyes widen. "But..."

"I'll be okay, Jeff. Just join me," she said.

I bit my lip and nodded. "Alright."

I pulled off my jeans and hoodie, leaving my boxers shorts on so she wouldn't be so nervous, and climbed in, relaxing in the water.

She smiled at me as she then moved over a bit close to me.

I smiled and pulled her close. She squeaked in surprise, blushing.

I chuckled and hugged her.

She was a little tense before she relax and rested her head on my chest.

"Jeff," She said, looking up at me.

I looked down. "Yes, my Robin?"

"I want to help you... Show you how to love... And I promise, I will," she said.

I smiled, then frowned. "I'm too cruel... Maybe its not meant to be," I sighed, leaning back.

It was quiet before I felt her sit up and then something pressed against my lips and was surprised to see Robin kissed me.

I was still before I relaxed and wrapped my arms around her waist and deepen the kiss, our lips molding together perfectly, even if my lips were severed.

We then pulled back as she looked surprised, blushing before burrying her face into my shoulder.

"I'm sorry," she mumbled.

I smiled and held her close. "Its fine."

She let's out a relaxed breath and rests against my chest, my arms secured around her frail body.

"You do deserve someone to love," she said, looking up at me. "Everyone does."

I looked down and held her close. "Not a killer like me."

"But you still saved me... I should be sorry. I should have been more grateful, but I guess I was just scared I was gonna get hurt again..."

I sighed, lifting her head, then pressing my lips softly against her's. "Its all under the bridge. I know you were scared, and I don't blame you."

She gave a shy smile and relaxed in my arms.

"Besides.... You're safe with me. I'm not letting anyone hurt you," I said.

She nodded as she held my hand, burrying my face in her hair.

"My Robin... You're my Robin... No one else's.... Only mine...." I mumbled, holding her protectively in my arms. "My Robin..."

She looked up and smiled before lowering her head to my chest again.

I won't lose my Robin... Nobody will take her from me, not even God.

[Unknown's POV]

"He seems pretty possessive of the young girl," He said, playing cat's cradle with his strings. "Not even a scare from me and Picasso over there even nudged."

"I know... But my only priority is Jeff. You can do whatever you want with the little spineless bitch," I said.

"What about you, red head? What are you thinking?" the gold eyed man said, tossing the strings aside.

"Hmm... You can play with her once I fix her up. Those scars aren't going to be easy to seal, and that hair makes her seem too pale," he replied. "Hmmm... maybe a kind of green would add some cheer to her... She'll look like the perfect doll once I'm done."

"Aren't you one to compliment a girl?" I laughed.

"Its what I do. Jeff won't ever see this coming," he said.

I looked back through the window from a distance and smirked.

"I hope so," I said. "Let's just scare her a little more. I've got an idea."

~~~~

Can anyone guess "red head"?

Picture: represents Robin & Jeff

Feedback!! ^.^=

☆Follow @officialbloodsapph on Instagram for updates, news, imagines, sneak peeks, pictures, contests, questions and more!!☆