Chapter 48 - Love & Second Chances

[Jeff's POV]

I laid back on my bed once Masky finished wrapping up my wounds.

We came back home and we all got cleaned up, anyone injured getting their wounds tended to.

"At least its over," Masky said, putting everything in the first aid kit box.

I sighed as I laid back. "Yeah."

"Slender Man is going to look around to move us," he said.

"Sounds like a good idea," I said.

He nodded as then Robin came in.

She had her hair dyed back to black and some bandages wrapped around a few places, wearing a white night gown that reached to her knees.

"I'll leave you two alone," he said, giving us a small smile as he got the first aid box.

Robin smiled and placed a hand on his shoulder as he left, and soon it was just me and her.

"You should be resting," I said.

"I know," she smiled. "But I rather be with you."

I smiled as she walked over and crawled onto bed, curling up next to me while being careful not to hurt me.

"Its finally over," I said, holding her in my arms. "Nobody can hurt you anymore."

"Or tear us apart," she said, playing with strands of my hair.

I leaned down and kissed her lips softly, and she loops her arms around my neck to deepen the kiss.

That's when I pulled her on top of me and let her straddle my waist.

She then pulled back. "Jeff."

"Hmmm?"

"Do you believe in second chances?" she asked, looking down at me as she sat up.

I looked up at her. "I mean... You're here. And we're together.... If that isn't a second chance, then I don't know what is."

She smiled softly and held my hand, intertwining my fingers.

"What if I tell you we're getting a second chance at something big?" she asked.

I scrunched my eyebrows at her before she took my hand and placed my hand on her belly.

"Slender Man was helping heal my wounds when he discovered something off," she said, smiling nervously.

My eyes widen at the realization.

"You're..."

She nodded. "Are you happy?"

I was still surprised, but smiled. "Yeah, but... The insanity.... Robin, you-"

She giggled softly and leaned over against my chest. "How can you be insane when... You already are?"

I looked at her, smirked as I leaned in and kissed her passionately.

That's when I decided to ask her something unexpected even for a Creepy like me.

"Marry me?" I asked.

She leaned up, her eyes, now a mix of her brilliant emerald color with small specks of ruby red making it look like a pile of precious stones, looking down at me.

"I love you, my Robin. You've changed me, and... I thought I never could. Being away from you... I might as well be dead," I said. "I want to spend the rest of my life with you... By your side, and by our baby's side."

She smiled as tears pooled her eyes and she leaned in quickly and kissed me.

"I will marry you," she smiled. "I love you, Jeff. I love you so much, that'd I'd be willing to go through hell and back again just for you."

I smiled and hugged her tightly.

"With me, you'd never have to go through Hell again," I said.

"But... Why wait for us to get married?" she asked into my shoulder.

I scrunched my eyebrows as she leaned back and look down at me.

"You want to get married now?" I asked.

"Not, at this exact moment, but.... I got an idea for a wedding perfect for the both of us," she said, a wicked smile on her face, along with an evil glint in her eye.

I couldn't help but smirk.

"I think I know where this is going, and.... I like it," I said.

She giggled a little evilly and leaned down to kiss me before curling up next to me, and pulling the blankets over us before falling asleep in each other's arms.

~~~~~~~

Picture: representing Jeff and Robin

OKAY, so, since I want to make it even chapters, next one is a bit of a filler and the idea just came to me, but trust me, it'll be great.

... I hope...

We'll see how it goes.

♡~ sapphire.