Chapter 30 - Injured

***Note: In chapter 28, Jeff mentioned he can't have kids, that the doctors told him that when he was burned. I don't know about that, but I put that since I considered he was burned really badly, so I made it up that MAYBE his reproductive system got all messed up and he couldn't have any kids. The real fact of him having kids or not is unknown, but I just wrote it for this story, so, yeah. Just letting you all know.

[Jeff's POV]

I groaned as I felt Smile trying to pulling me from bed and whimpering hysterically.

I woke up and looked to see he was yelping like crazy.

"What the hell?!" I sneered.

That's when I noticed... He was covered in blood...

"What the....." I said, then I realized something.

Something cut him.

I tried calming him down when Laughing Jack appeared.

"What is wrong with that mangy mutt?!" he snapped.

"Something sliced him!" I said as he helped me hold the dog down.

I then realized... Robin isn't here....

"What is going on?!" SlenderMan sneered as he suddenly appeared in my room. Me and L.J. screamed and jumped back.

"Don't FUCKING do that!!" I sneered, clutching to my chest as L.J. took a deep breath.

He made some movement that look like some eye roll and then placed his hand over Smile and Smile immediately calmed down, but still whimpered.

"Hmmm..." Slender said as his tentacles coil around Smile, and after a couple of seconds, an angered hiss erupted from him.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Miss Robin is in danger," He said.

"Ummm... Jeff...." LJ said, and picked something off Smile's fur, holding it up in the air.

It was gold thread.

Anger boiled inside me as it all set in.

They took my Robin.... They will pay...

~~~~~~~~~~~

Picture: Jeff & Smile Dog