Chapter 36

Mackenzie's P.O.V.

When I was on my way to the venue, I passed by this stand. I saw this magazine with an article. So I bought the magazine and decided to check it out. When I was flipping through the pages, this specific article caught my eye.

''NIALL HORAN SPOTTED WITH A NEW GIRL'

Huh?

Is this true or what?

I know all about the Dani and Niall thing. I'm not a gossiper, Mich jus told me. He really is interestd in Dani and Niall's drama thing. Its creepy yet funny.

Okay, back to what I was doing. Flipping throught he magazine and BOOM! This, let' see what this magazine says about Niall.

'NIALL HORAN SPOTTED WITH A NEW GIRL'

We all know the fresh new boy band right? And that boy band is none other than One Direction. Which consists of the five members, Harry Styles, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlnson, and Zayn Malik. Their new single 'What Makes You Beautiful' has sky rocketted into the TOP  daily music.

To my point now, the Irish man of the group, Niall Horan, has been seen lurking around with a new girl. Everyone knows his close friendship with pop star Dani Rayson. And many accusations of them dating. But this time, Niall has another chick in mind.

Sources told me that this girl's name is 'Sandra Lopez'. We dug more into this girl's life and says, she's half spanish and half British. That's a very nice mix of blood. And this states she's eighteen and had lots of boyfriends. She has been a busy lately. 

Lets just see if this girl is a lover not a player. And is DaNiall really real? 

Hmm... be ready for the next updates.

That's just a pile of crap! Well, it might be true, but still! Niall is such a player. And a few people say Dani is a player. No way! This is so not the right time. 

If Niall could feel this, then let him read my thoughts.

NIALL! YOU'RE SUCH A JERK! A PLAYER! AND YOURE WASTING YOUR TIME WITH THAT SANDRA CHICK! TOO BAD! CAUSE DANI WILL NEVER HEAR THE END OF THIS! STFF YOU AND ALL YOUR BAND MATES! I HOPE YOU GET THIS MESSAGE BECAUSE YOU DESERVE TO HEAR MY HARSH WORDS! I HOPE THAT CHICK BREAKS YOU SO HARD THAT YOU'LL SUFFER AND MISS DANI! HAVE FUN YOU STUFFING DUDE! YOU'LL REGRET HAVING THAT CHICK AROUND! THEN REALIZE YOUR MISTAKES! 

Argh!! At least I got mostly everything out. Dani will not hear the end of this. EVER! I'll make sure Dani hears this and realize how jerky that stuffy band is.

---------------------------------------

Now I arrived at the venue, where the concert will be held. And Mich was there, I'm so gonna tell him this. Mich is kind and he'll understand why I'm mad.

I relucantly walked to him. Fine, I ran to him. I missed Mich so much. He's been gone a long time, well a couple of weeks. He's been in London too long, cause I miss him!

"Hey babe!" I geeted, and gave him  huge hug.

"Hey darling" He answered. Finally I can him smile.

"How are you?" I asked, just to break the ice.

"I'm good" He responded.

"So where's Dani?" I asked, hey! I'm desperate okay!

"At home I think." He said, he was partly sure and part unsure.

"Oh, I wanted to see her today." I pouted.

"Why?" He asked curiously.

"Well, I found something weird, and it's bad news too." I sighed. At least I kept chill and didn't shout at him.