Here For You (DustBerry)

Requested by: Fallen_Pumpkin99

thanks for commentin pal!

AIGHT!!! Lego!

-----------_______------______------____-----____--___-___-__-__

"BLUE WE NEED YOUR HELP!" Dream yelled as he and Ink were being grasped by Nightmare's tentacles. Killer and Nightmare ambushed them out of nowhere, so that they will lose their strength in the meantime. Ink and Dream were struggling within Nightmare's tentacles as Killer smirked with his knife in hand in front of a cowering Blueberry. "I-I CAN'T!!!" Blue shrieked as he started to shake in fear. "I BELIEVE IN YOU BLUE!!!" Dream cried out as he continued to struggle, Nightmare feeding of the negative energy from Blue to weaken the smaller more. Killer launched himself at Blue, slashing his knife at the smaller. Blue was able to dodge but was still slightly cut right on his cheek. "What's the matter Blueberry~? Afraid~?" Killer teased as he tossed his knife around, Blue on the ground still shaking.

"AAARRGHHHHHH!" A scream rang. Killer quickly darted his head behind him to see Nightmare being burnt by red paint. He growled until he too was burnt by red paint. "YOU RAINBOW ASSHOLE!" Nightmare screamed as Killer flinched from the burning pain as Nightmare grabbed Killer with his tentacle as the two turned to goop, fleeing the scene.

The Star Sanses are safe... At least for now...

They headed back to their little hideout to aid and heal themselves from the recent fight, Blue sat on their couch all guilty and upset, knowing that he wasn't able to do anything back there. He just stood there, shaking from fear, frozen. Warm tears started to stream down his eyesockets as he let out quiet sobs, hiccups also following along.

"Hey pal... It's alright..." Ink said as he bent down to Blue, wiping off his tears, Blue still sobbing. "I-I co...c-couldn't d-do an...a-anything I-Ink... I j-just... s-stood t-there... f-frozen...!" Blue continues as a bit of snot drip down his nose, his eyes getting puffy from the tears. "We all get scared Blue! None of it is your fault!" Dream reassured as he also helps his friend wipe off all of Blue's tears and snot. "Dream is right Blue... Everything is going to be okay..." Ink said as he and Dream gave the smaller a hug, Blue's sobs slowly stopping. The two friends soothed more reassuring words to the smaller as he rubs his back with circles as Blue started to calm down.

"I should really get back home..." Blue sighed as he stood up from the couch. "But don't you need to rest?" Dream asked in concern as Blue just gave off a sad smile and shook his head. "I need to train to become stronger!... Y-yeah!" Blue said as he tries to show confidence in his stance, Dream wanted to say something to the smaller but was quickly stopped by Ink who placed a hand on the others shoulder, slowly shaking his head.

"If that's what you want Blue... Then... g-go for it...!" Ink said in worry as Blue gave off a nervous chuckle and wave goodbye to his friends, going through a portal to UnderSwap.

~

Blue was training with UnderSwap Alphys for the whole week, trying to improve and try to get into the royal guard. And it's been the 3rd time this week that Blue had to be knocked out by some ghostly possessed training dummies.

"Sans!? What's wrong!? THIS IS THE THRID TIME THIS WEEK!!!" Alphys yelled as Blue was lying down on the cobble floor, his head and arms awfully bruised, tears welling up in the corner of his sockets. Blue leaped to stand up, shaking his skull to shake away all the sweat and tears as he tried to hide his pain. Alphys sighed in an upsetting manner knowing that they haven't made much progress since the following days. "I-I'm ready to try again Alphys!!!" Blue exclaimed as he tries to make a stance, but still winces from the ache right in his chest.