My Light In The Dark (Fell!Poth Part 2)

Requested by:  Gamer_Bloodmoon666

A part  2 of the first Fell!Poth oneshot! These babies deserve love and fluff!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-____-______-_-

It's Friday and the last bell rung as some students stayed in school for their after school clubs, sports, cheer or dance practice, stayed late in the library for projects, and cleaning. As most of the students walked out from the school campus just to go home or do some trouble in the city. You know how it is in the world of Fell. But not everyone is an asshole here though, we assure you that.

The two friends, Lotus and Rurik are also one of those people who stayed after school a bit late, a bit too late, why? Because they got sent to detention. Again.

"This is the 3rd time this montg that the two of you are sent to detention. I will call your folks if the two of you will get sent this month the 4th time for gods sake." a teacher said as Rurik nudges Lotus by his elbow, whistling and mouted 'Ohhhhh. You're in trouble~' as Lotus just snorts and playfully rolls his eyelights.

The teacher looked behind her to face the two boys as they suddenly went stiff and acted to behave themselves, trying to hold a laugh, obviously. "Rurik, I for one know that your an absolute trouble maker for sure. Not to mention an absolute piece of shit to anyone who picks a fight with you, and the other would always end up breaking a bone or two because of it." the teacher said as she squinted her eyes, glaring at a smirking Rurik. "And what teach? Let them have me? And let them break my bones? Pffftt that'd make me a loser." Rurik said as Lotus tries to hold in a snicker, but failed anyways, so the teacher glared at Lotus.

"And Lotus. You may be new and all but for god fucking sakes, learn to know who are the assholes your being freinds around here." The teacher said as she goes to the door, finally leaving the two.

"Plus you dipshits are in the top class. Again. The two of you will stay here once the faculty will also leave by 6pm." She lastly said as she locks them in the classroom. " Yep. I know the asshole who I'm friends with~" Lotus said and nudged Rurik, who chuckles from what his friend just said. Lotus sighs and sits back down on an armchair seat, as he takes out his phone, texting his parents that he'll be back home a bit tad late again, because of 'another project to make', that would be his excuse whenever he's in detention, otherwise Geno would ground him.

Why are they in detention in the first place? Well, remember in part one where there was a broken vending machine behind their school? A few weeks later the vending machine got repaired and the teachers decided to put up cameras around school because a lot of students would end up getting injured all time too. So when lunch came in, Rurik and Lotus were out by the vending machine, and well- hijack destroyed it again to get free chisps. And well, they got caught and was sent to detention for it. And in addition, Rurik also got in a fight by a student who said that he can beat him up, and in the end it backfired on the kid and he ended up being the one all beaten up.

"Looky here cupcake, it's yet again...." Rurik said as he walked over to a seat next to Lotus and sat down, leaning onto Lotus' shoulder, making his chair lean from his weight directly at Lotus as well. "It's just you and me~" He said, leaning even more closer. "All.... Alone~" He again said, as Lotus pouted and stood up, making Rurik fell onto the floor, along with his chair. "Ouch..."

"Oops. Sorry~" Lotus sarcastically says as he holds out his hand for Rurik to take so that he can stand up. Rurik looked up to Lotus with a grin on his face as he takes Lotus' hand and pulls him down with him as well.

"THE HELL RURIK-" Lotus yelled as he rubs his skull and glances up and notices that his face and Ruriks are just centimeters apart. "Naughty cupcake~" Rurik cooed as he sticks out his tongue at Lotus, which made him squeak and back up a little, his face burning with a hue of purple blush.