~ A Bet ~ [AfterDeath Lem🍋n]

Oh wow... I haven't written anything after a long LOOOONG while... But here I am AHAHAHHAHA!

I did say that I would randomly pop around the oneshots book despite retiring writing actual books of stories. And this oneshots book has been staying strong despite face-to-face classes are back lmaooo.

(Still though, thank you readers for the reads and support for this piece of a mess of a book)

Speaking of classes; I've been getting stressed for a while, and what way to cool off than writing some smut for my favorite Sancest ship, ehe~

Yes. I still love AfterDeath and the UT fandom despite turning into an adult soon.

Anyways enjoy~

_____________________________________________________

A Bet (AfterDeath Lem🍋n)

_____________________________________________________

          "Morning sweetheart~" Reaper spoke smugly as he takes a sip of his coffee, seeing his husband just walk down the stairs, his face all red as he was slowly walking towards their kitchen with a glaring look at Reaper. Reaper offered Geno some coffee in which quickly changed the mood of the smaller as he sits down but flinches as he does so, earning a snicker from Reaper and Geno glaring once again at his partner.

"What? Couldn't handle it last night~? I thought you've gotten so used to it already~ hmmm~?" Reaper smirks as Geno just sighs and ignores his husband's snarky remarks, continuing to take a sip on his coffee.

The morning started off quiet, but it was still a rather comforting silence. Reaper finished up as he was about to head off to his godly duties. "Alright, I'll be off hun, love you~" Reaper said as Geno smiled at the God, Reaper kissing Geno's skull, but before Reaper could fully leave their home, Geno finally spoke. "I wonder how long can you last without having to fuck me for a month?" he asks, as he finishes his coffee, standing up to start off some chores. A small smile was seen across his face, Reaper raised a brow and chuckles, "Oh? Are you challenging me, sweetheart~?" Reaper asks with a smirk on his face, Geno facing him, also with a smirk on him, crossing his arms. "Tell me... Aside from last night... When was the last time we had sex? Hmm?" Geno asks as he walks towards his husband, "Ermm... uhm... Three days ago-" Reaper said as he realizes it, looking back at Geno who now has the snarky look. "But yes... I really am challenging you~" Geno said with quite a tone, making Reaper feel intrigued.

"Go on~"

"One month. You don't get to fuck me for a month. That's it." Geno said it clearly, him pointing a single finger as Reaper chuckles and leans at the smaller, holding down Geno's hand. "And what if I win? What's in it for me~?" the God asks, already with passion in his eyes, Geno just shrugs and smirks, "You get to do whatever you want with me for a month. I get to do what you ask me to. Anything~" Geno replied, emphasizing on 'anything'. Reaper's face flushed with a very bright hue of blue as he was already aroused by the thought. "I guess it's a deal then~?" Geno asks with Reaper shaking his head from his thoughts and chuckles. "Deal~" Reaper said as Geno tries to hold on a laugh and grabs Reaper's cloak and gives the God a kiss on the lips. "Oh~ You're not gonna last long, I just know it~" Geno taunted, but Reaper stands his ground, "Oh no no no~ Save your regrets once I win this bet hun~" Reaper said as he flicks his scythe and scurries off to his work.

Geno just stands and place a hand on his chest, and starts to giggle, "He's gonna lose."

          As Reaper was doing his godly duties, he was feeling quite motivated about the bet. His reward was going to be priceless to him. Reaper was already thinking of all the things he was going to do with Geno and all the fun and dirty things he's planning for them. But the motivation faded by the time when Reaper was about to head home. He remembered what Geno asked him earlier; the two basically go at it every now and then, and it's always Reaper who's always so horny for Geno's undeadly ass. So much for being the flirtatious one in the relationship.