AfterDeath - Pure Passion (Lem🍋n)

A/N: Eyyyy~ This one story came from in one of my latest stories 'Sharing Melodies', as a special since that story is coming to an end now TwT

The Sharing Melodies Rewrite book has officially come to a close, and if yall wanna read it, yall can check my profile :D

And anyways, hope yall enjoy the story! Sorry if there are any errors or mistakes~! Word Count: 3000

__________________________________

AfterDeath (Sharing Melodies Special) – Pure Passion

__________________________________

             It's been about 3 years since where everything was left off. The Star Sanses still going strong with their concerts, the three girls went to city to city and state to state with their performances, as well as Nightmare and his band of Lucid Dreams; though Error would sometimes not join them at times since he is the current owner of Dusk Till Dawn, as well as Ink to support her now husband. Things were doing great for the friends.

Even for the ones who didn't continue on with their musical career.

Horror and Geno worked together in the same hospital in UnderCentral, as Dust worked in a well-known Engineering Company in the city. And as for Reaper, he too pursued his own job of being a photographer, officially taking over his father's business, and it was surprisingly doing smoothly for all the years.

And speaking of Reaper, right now he has an appointment today; he was out by the beach for his clients, he was shooting for their wedding. "Alright, 3, 2, 1... smile~" Reaper said as he adjusts the camera to the lighting, as the couple smiled before him; Reaper clicking the camera to take several shots.

"That was lovely." He complemented as the couple smiled and thanked him.

Reaper smiled, the couple's wedding making him reminisce of his and Geno's years ago. A tint of blush spread on his cheeks, smiling at the cute memory. His wife in a beautiful white dress of silk, laces and ribbons. Walking down the aisle to him, with Geno smiling at him, often hiding her shy face in her bouquet. Oh, Reaper could remember it as if it was just yesterday.

"Yo Boss? You good?" one of Reaper's co worker employees asked him with an eyebrow raised, as Reaper just chuckles at them, "Yeah, I'm alright. Just recalled a few memories." Reaper said with a smile as his co worked smiled at him, "Must be nice to spend eternity with the one you love." They spoke nicely as Reaper chuckles, glancing back at the couple's wedding, "Alright, we have a job to do, let's get back to it." Reaper said as he starts to take a few of their equipment, as his co worker nodded and also grabbed some as well, moving to another spot to take some photos and film for their clients.

...

             The day went by as Reaper and his co worker finished their job for their client, as the two ended their shift once the wedding night ended. It was 8pm on a Friday, and that time just also happens to be Geno's end of her final shift with Horror at the hospital. "Great work today Cameron. You have a goodnight and see ya next week." Reaper said as he waved to his co worker Cameron, who he of course first dropped off at his apartment, "Night Boss! Tell the missus I say hi!" Cameron said as he finally walked in his building, Reaper chuckled as he then drives off, heading towards a hospital.

Once Reaper arrived, he looked at the rear-view mirror of his car as he adjusts his hair and dusts himself. Picking up a single fresh white lily on his front seat, as he exits his car.