Sleepover Fun! (NightKill)

Requested by:  TheKawaiiShipperHB23 

Aight. A simple Sleepover with the whole gang! What's the worst that could happen? Lego!

-_--_--_---____---__

"Thanks for hosting this year's annual friendship sleep over brother!" Dream chirped at his brother Nightmare who just groaned in annoyance. Nightmare's manner was top to bottom almost filled with pillows, the floors all flooded with cardboard boxes. The rest of the Sanses pretty much laid in the middle of the pillow pile, and Horror staying inside a box that he felt comfortable sleeping in.

"Not gonna lie Dream, but this year's theme is the best!" Killer said as he flopped onto a mountain full of pillows as Dream smiled innocently. "Wait... What theme?"

Nightmare laughed at how Killer was acting childish as he smiled on how carefree he just looked. But seeing the manor a whole mess somewhat pissed him off with a bit of stress. Facepalming in the process. "Could you at least arrange this shit mess that you just made Dream?" Nightmare asked as Dream looked around and nodded. "You can count on me brother dear! You go and relax with your friends as I handle with everything!" Dream chirped in a determined way as he made his way to arrange the whole mess.

Nightmare decided to go flop down next to Killer in the mountain of pillows.  "Pretty soft, right Nighty~?" Killer said as he relaxed into the pillows, as Nightmare just chuckles as nods. "Yeah~ Pretty peaceful if you ask me Killz." Nightmare replied as a thud was heard in the other pile of pillows. "OOF! HEY! WHO THREW THAT?! YOU'RE GONNA GET IT!" Horror exclaimed as he came out of his box and threw a pillow at a random direction, which landed on Nightmare.

"Scratch that." Nightmare grunted as Killer laughed at him and threw the pillow off from Nightmare and to the other pile of pillows. "Fire in the hole!" Killer yelled as the pillow he threw shot back in Horror's box. "OH COME ON!!" Horror yelled as he suddenly destroyed his box in pure anger as he flopped onto the floor of other lying cardboard.

Killer just laughed at the whole scenario as he heard Nightmare beside him yawn. "Awwww tired already Nighty? But the party hasn't even started yet~" Killer teased as Nightmare just lowly growled and yawned again. "I'm... Just tired...." Nightmare said as he suddenly drifted off to sleep, making Killer smile at how peaceful Nightmare looked for a while. Killer sighed as he grabbed the nearest blanket that he could get and covered the two of them up, also drifting to sleep next to Nightmare. "I guess I'll sleep with ya for a while..... Nighty~"

Time Skip~

"Awwweee they look so cute together~"

"Should we wake them up?"

"You guys are being too loud, surely they'll wake up."

"Awwwwe! They're even hugging!"

"Shush you guys! Oh my fucking gosh haha!"

"Hey Error! Get the camera and take a picture of this very wholesome moment!"

"I did heh, awww great, this is so priceless!"

"Really guys!? They're waking up!"

Nightmare woke up from his nap, to be greeted by wide grinning faces of his friends. "Good evening brother~ It looked like that you were having a great nap!" Dream greeted as Nightmare had noticed the he was hugging Killer in his sleep, with the blanket still wrapped around them.

Nightmare's face then blushed a hue of light blue as he stood up, letting Killer sleep more."Really guys?" Nightmare said as he glared at everyone as he rolled his eyes and walked to the couch to take a seat. The rest if the gang laughed at what just happened and took a random place to sit, as they chatted a bit, waiting for Killer to wake up, who also woke up a few minutes later.