What are You? (ErrorInk)

OK. This is a second part of 'Angels can be bad, and Demons can be good (ErInk)' since, for a while I've been checkin, a lot of y'all want it to have a second part. Took me a while to actually think of a sequel for it, but here it is! Hopefully you'll like it! Okie Lego~ (art above is mine)

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Error POV

It's been about 2 months since Ink started living with us. My sis and younger bro, are fine with a whole homeless stranger living with us, as long as she helps around. I thought this was gonna be fun and exciting, but nope. It was all filled with confusion, anxiety, panics and stress.

You see. I've got a lot of mixed feelings and signals around Ink. It's kinda messed up too. That first, she's as happy, jumpy, bright, and dandy. Until later on she would go on a rage about everything. No offense, it was like she had her period, but no. She would cry almost every night, then when either me or Geno would go ask her what's wrong, she would snap and tell us repeatedly "All because of you!" "He's gone!" "Bullies" And what not, it made us so confused. Then the next day, when we ask her about that night, it made it seem like that she had amnesia. It creeped me out a lot. Even a time when Reaper came to visit, she would go scared and paranoid around him. Like he was a ghost or somethin. I mean, he IS Death, but still.

I was suggesting to my sis, that we should get her a side job, go to school, or get her, her own home. But with Ink's situation like this, I think it's better to let her stay, and explain a lot. But, another problem is that, she doesn't really talk now. Probably all because what just recently happened a few days back.

*flashback*

It was Friday night. Finally. Another day with no more homework to worry, and had the weekend to lay down and relax. Geno off with Reaper at his place, and Fresh out with another friends party. I decided that I would play around on my PC before I check up on Ink, and sleep tonight.

It's about 11:47pm now, standing up heading to Ink, and then ready to hit the hay and doze off. Until I heard a thud across the room. Aka, from Ink's room.

Panic and anxiety built up in me, I dashed as quick as I can as I opened the door.

"INK!!!"

She was laying on the floor, motionless. 'She probably fell in her sleep' I thought, as I heard light whispers, the room getting cold, and fireflies started to apear and swarm the room.

I was panicking even more. The room getting even more colder, the whispers getting louder, and all of the sudden, darkness started preaching in and consuming us.

"INK! WAKE UP!"

I started shaking her, as her eyes opened wide, as I jumped back, stood up, and ran back to my room. Her eyes. They were glowing so bright, her star pupils showing off a red colour, it made me scared.

The next day. Ink looked at me with a concerned expression, said nothing, went back upstairs and locked herself up in her room.

*End of FlashBack*

In front of me is Ink's door. Feeling hesitant to open, and asking myself. 'What magic does she actually have?' 'Is it something bad?' 'Something....?' I shook my thoughts away as I knocked on her door.

"Ink... It's me, Error.... again..."

I said, following a sigh.

No answer. I knocked again.

"Ink. It's been at least 2 weeks... You need to come out.."

Still nothing.

"Let's just talk. Please. I know that you actually have an explanation..."