Summer Blowout (DustBerry Edition~)

Requested by:   Fiver12

Another side story of SUMMER BLOWOUT! (and this one is DUSTBERYY!)

Note: I can't copy paste the original dialogues from the first Summer Blowout, since my phone is still in a coma, and I'm drafting this offline ;-;

Aight, lego!

----________________----____________________----_____

On the first day when the group of friends have arrived in the beach resort that Stretch has wonderfully offered. Blue himself was hyped to start off his vacation with something relaxing, and in what way to better to relax than being with your friends! Especially in a beach resort!

During the first day, a specific worker was eyeing on the Blue skeleton, and was always the first one to help him with any services. Stretch took notice of this behavior right away, as his fellow coworker was always by his brother. "Dust, you're not getting any ideas, are you?" Stretch asked in a cold and serious manner to his coworker Dust. "Hm? What do you mean pal? I'm just a guy doing his job here." Dust replied with a smirk as he walked towards the bar with Reaper for their next shift. Stretch was still skeptical but still kept a close eyesocket for the other.

The next night, when a few of the guests were still in the bar, and if I mean a few, theres: Error, Geno, Ink, Dream and Blue. Error stayed since he knew that Ink was gonna be drunk, and he was right, Ink was drunk.

"Blue, I think one of the workers is checking you out~" Ink said along with a few hiccups as Blue just takes a sip from his drink, playfully rolling his eyelights. Blue looked at the main bar, where this 'worker' was. It was the same skeleton who always gave him services in the resort, he noticed Blue looking at him as he smiled and waved at the smaller. Blue perked up, blushing a tint of blue as he shook his head, looking back at his friends. "Ink, we just met..." Blue grumbled as he continues to sip his drink, Dream laughing at his friends as Ink kept on teasing until Error finally took action and grabbed Ink, leaving the bar.

Blue was on his way back to his room until he heard a few noises. Curious, he looked around, until the noises led towards Ink and Error's shared hotel room, the noises were soft moans and groans, "aAAhhh~ Harder Ruru~~" Blue heard Ink's moan inside as his face flushed in embarrassment and shame as he turned back and decided to roam around the resort at night instead!

The place wasn't fully dark, the resort was neatly lit up with adorable lanterns hung up by the huge trees and ceilings. "I wish I can be here all the time~" Blue cooed to himself following a sigh, looking around more in awe. He suddenly came across a huge aquarium, but sadly, there weren't any fish yet. "Must be something new that they recently built..." Blue said to himself as he looked inside the giant aquarium. Yep, it was empty, just corals, seaweeds, sand, little trinkets of tank décor, water, and a person? Blue jumped a bit and turned around seeing the same worker from the bar. "Oh my stars! You actually scared me there, mister! Mwehehehehehehehehe!" Blue laughed as the person smirked down at him. "Sorry for scarin you pal, and just call me Dust." Dust said with a wink as he held out his hand, Blue appreciating the gesture as he took the others hand, doing a handshake. "Nice to meet cha Dust! I'm Stretch's younger brother, Blueberry! But you can call me Blue!" Blue said enthusiastically with a wide grin.

"What are ya doing out here in the dead of the night Blue?" Dust asked as Blue awkwardly chuckles as he triggered a Vietnam flashback. "Ahhhh, nothing really...! Just wanted a lil nice stroll for some fresh air before going to bed!" Blue said, trying not be awkward as Dust just smiled down at the smaller until his walkie talkie started to ring. It was his other coworker Reaper on the other line, saying that there was a mess in the pool, making Dust laugh. "Good luck there pal~" Dust lastly said as he turned his walkie talkie off.