Private Sessions: Prom Night (NightKill Part 2)

Requested by these two: nightmare_sans19
Reaper_BloodMoon

This is a part 2 of the 'Private Sessions' Teacher!Nightmare and Student!Killer

So lego!

-_-___-_______-_-_-_-_--_---_-_-_-_-____-

Killer's POV

I held onto my books for this week's study session with Mr. Nightmare, I smiled happily prancing my way towards his classroom. My grades have been getting a lot better now, and it even made Horror somewhat happy and proud of myself. Gotta say these sessions with Mr. Nightmare are pretty effective. And NO we're not fucking just to make my grades up! I can see you readers!

(Killer imma smac u for breaking the fourth wall- and I don't have any fourth wall insurance anymore!)

In fact Mr. Nightmare is really strict with this whole studying thing, whenever I try to goof of in a bad timing he'd either jokingly smack me in the head with his weird looking goopy tentacles or smack me hard on the skull with a damned ruler. And lemme tell ya, both smacks still hurt like hell! So I gotta be a little serious in the sessions too, but at the same time when I goof around and make bad jokes, Mr. Nightmare would joke along as well. It's nice... And once the day is over, he'd offer me a ride home. Since well, we're technically next door neighbors. If not, he'd take me out to cafés and have coffee, or a little snack whichevers good. And hate to admit it, I actually quite enjoy my last year in college, all thanks to Mr. Nightmare, and also hating to admit. I think I like the guy. Geez. Cliché isn't it? The student in love with his mentor ughhhh. I just can't really help myself. He's so cool, so handsome. The way he talks is so deep that it soothes me so good. His so called 'negative' aura makes me feel giddy and cheery. The way he teaches is calm and smooth. Totally a man I'd look up to and a my type of guy. And he'd always take me out for treats, so that's a huge plus~

I shaked my thoughts off and finally arrived at the classroom. Looking at my wrist watch to see the time. "Ah shit." I silently grumbled. I opened the door to see a calm Nightmare on his desk, looking at my direction as he sighed.

"You're 20 minutes late Killer..."

He grumbled and sighed again, as I nervously chuckled walking my way towards the seat across his desk.

"Yeahhhhh. Sorry teach. Almost forgot my books in the locker, and I kinda zoned out on the way..." I said truthfully as Nightmare takes one of my books, opening a page where I left a bookmark on as he begins checking the recent extra homework he gave me yesterday.

"It's quite alright. Normally to punish you, I'd give you more extra work. But since this'll be our last session, I suppose there's no need." He said calmly as he finsihed checking my work and handling over my books, I was surprised. He didn't told me that this will be our last session!

"Last session? Teach, ya didn't tell me that this'll be-"

He cut me off smiling as he spoke.

"The last? I know. Actually. This wasn't supposed to be the last. Until... I saw your final grades and it looks like that you don't need my help from now on." He said standing up, going to his other cabinets taking a folder and to reveal my report card. Final report card. He handed it over to me.

I stared in awe at my progress. Not a single F in sight not even a C or D. All of them were Bs and As. I felt like tears were coming down from my sockets. I sniffled as wiping off my tears.

"I'm really proud of you Kills. I'm happy to shape a soul like yours."

I blushed an array of red and chuckled, wiping off the excess tears on my face.