Something Different (NightBerry)

Didn't know that people ship this ;-;
Welp. It was requested, even if I don't ship em, imma still gonna do it!

 It was requested, even if I don't ship em, imma still gonna do it!

Requested by: frara_dreemur
Hopefully you'll like it!

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--

Nightmare POV

Sitting on a park bench alone, trying to relax and calm thyself. I just broke up with Killer yesterday. I'm tiring hearing all the f*cked up arguments and us leading to the edge sooner. So I broke things up, which led him begging me to stay. I flipped him off and walked away. I let out a chuckle to that silly absurd memory.

I sighed and looked at the scenery. Seeing in the distance my golden idiot brother and his friends are near the lake, having their own little picnic. I can't hear what they're saying but the artist freak and Dream walked off leaving the blue one alone.

I smirked decided to pull a trick on him. Dust might kill me, but eh, I'm scarier than him.

I stood up from the bench walking towards their little picnic. Blue humming some kind of papyrus bonetrousle tune to himself. I summoned one of my slimmy tentacles and pushed him to the lake. He shrieked and the splash of water was heard, I laughed as I leaned at a tree looking at the lake.

He was soaking wet, of course. I just pushed him off the lake. He walked back up shivering and rubbed himself to warm up, trying to desoak his clothes, removing the absorbed water.

Now, I couldn't help but laugh out loud. Blue noticed and pouted.

"HaHaHa! Very funny Nightmare! You got me soooooo good!"

He said with triggering sarcasm. I sighed looking at him, still drying himself.

"You know, why won't you call your boyfriend and 'warm' you up~"

I laughed at my joke, and he glared at me. He sighed and mumbled something but it was still audible for me to hear.

"We broke up."

Wow. Didn't know Dust just gave up on this nice guy. Everyday back at the mansion, whenever we talk about relationships, Dust would brag about Blue. At least it's not like Cross bragging about my brother. I walked towards him and sat down on their picnic blanket.

"Who broke up with who?"

I said like in a whisper kind of tone. He sighed again, took a stone and threw it to the lake. Wow, moment much?

"Him."

He said as the stone skipped for 3 times as it drop to the lake. As he gave up on drying himself and sat down next to me.

I looked him, seeing all his wet clothes made me guilty for some reason. So I snapped my fingers, purple magic flowing through him, then now he's all dried up.

He was surprised, as then he looked at me, then smiled.

"Thanks Nightmare!"

Light blue blush dusted his cheeks, the sunlight illuminating his face, the breeze hitting us. Like a cliché anime scene. My soul pounded fast, my face burning up, it took me a while to realize I'm blushing.

"Brother?!"

Said a hyper voice. I tensed and turned around to see Dream and Ink with ice cream on their hands.

"Didn't thought that you'd wanna hang out with us!"

Said Dream a giggle following from Ink.

My face flushed with embarrassment as I stand up.

"I was just about to leave."

I said to them. I then glanced at Blue, who is still smiling, I tensed up again as my blush increased, which made me pull up my hood to cover my skull.

"The heat is giving me a stroke. I'm leaving."

I said as I walked pass them.

"A great day to swim in the lake."

I said lastly.

"BYE BROTHER!"

Echoed Dream's voice. I continued walking as I finally reached the City Cafe. Seeing couples doing their lovey dovey sh*t. I walked in, looked at the menu to see their special. 'Blueberry Milkshake'. I laughed. This is so weird in so many ways. But, I kinda like this feeling. I smiled as I ordered. Thinking about that little Blueberry.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Its kinda short :/
But, hope you liked it frara_dreemur !
Word Count: 690