Taking Things Slow (Nightmare X Error)

Requested by:  DeltaruneSpade

Not gonna lie, it took me a while to think of an idea. But I got an idea! Hope yall enjoy this! Aight lego!

_-_-_-_-_-___________---__-.

Error woke up, feeling an awful sensation in between the lower regions of his legs. He was shocked to know that he was suddenly naked when he woke up. He checked the time and it read 11:30am, oh a little late, but Error was still tired. He then decided to go back to sleep to let the pain fade away, but as Error tried to make himself comfortable under the covers, he felt a certain slimy someone hugging his small frame. He looked at the person who was next to him, and to his surprise to see his boyfriend and boss Nightmare. Who too was also naked in bed with him.

Error was still processing his thoughts as he looked around the room again, it was thrashed, full of empty bottles of alcohol, the floor covered in confetti and their clothes, the room was reeked with alcohol and the unfamiliar scent on their sheets.

Until the memories of the previous night clicked inside Error as he blushed a bright colour of yellow as he mentally slapped himself and facepalms himself as well, emitting a sound that only dogs could hear.

Last night, the guys were having another party, it was a party for Dust, in celebration for his proposal to Blue. They thrashed the place, got drunk, and Error couldn't remember a bit later on. But he does remember now about having too much fun with Nightmare that night. All the pleasure and noises they made, it was a hard memory to forget.

Error had took a liking for Nightmare, admiring his responsibility of being a leader to them and also being an absolute guardian of negativity. Being powerful and all. His admiration suddenly turned to infatuation, confused how Nightmare's negative aura made him giddy around him.

And Nightmare too, admired how Error can handle total destruction, and his admiration too turned to infatuation. And the two just sorta happened and became a couple, Nightmare being also the dominant one in the relationship. But Error made a rule to set their relationship go slow, not to escalate anything too fast out of comfort.

And that rule just broke today.

"Ugh... I shouldn't have drank too much last night..." Error mumbled to himself as he layed back down on the bed, leaning his skull onto Nightmare's ribs.

Error felt Nightmare's arms hugging him tightly in his sleep. Error looked up to see Nightmare not asleep but already awake.

Nightmare: "Mornin Error~"

Error: "You mother fu- You broke our rule last night, Night."

Nightmare: "Hmm? Me? Broke our rule...? Please hun, if anything, it was you who broke our rule. You were just to drunk to remember."

Error: "Shit. You didn't drink anything last night... Didn't you?"

Nightmare: "Of course I still drank some last night... But it wasn't enough to make me drunk though~"

Error: "Auuuugghh great..."

Nightmare: "You were so horny and needy~ You turned me on and I just couldn't resist it~ So it's basically your fault Ruru~"

Error: "Please tell me..."

Nightmare: "Tell you what hun?"

Error: "Please tell me you used a fucking condom."

Nightmare: "Don't worry Ruru~"

Error: "Nightmare. I'm fucking serious. Did you?"

Nightmare: "Yes I did hun, so just don't worry about it~"