Met You In The Club (Horror x Lust Lem🍋n)

Requested by:  366742a

One of my fav ships TwT

And another LemN too! (I can't put emojis in PC *cries)

Aight, Lego!

----__________----_______---________--______--_-_-

It was another night another night in Underville city, the streets were busy, people still around, all the buildings flashing their very fancy billboards and lights, the city is always beautifully lit up at night. There is part of the city that is awfully dark and shady, its reputation was known for likely criminal activity, and even in that place where nobody would roam, there appeared to be a Night Club in that same area, all welcome for monsters and humans alike. The club was extremely busy, even there happened to be a lot of accidents in the area, the people still liked the club because of its little shows and the well delightful drinks.

When that particular part of the city was known for criminal activity, the people who also rule the club are them as well, the criminals themselves. One of those nights was today, where a particular drunk customer from the club followed a certain monster skeleton.

The skeleton looked like he was new in town, and has recently applied for a job in the club, he was slim and pretty feminine, although he is biologically a male. He was just walking down the streets, trying to go back to his apartment, but tried not to go directly at his building right away, since he was aware that someone was surely following him. "Aren't you a cutie~" a voice spoke, and it was the human behind the skeleton.

"H-hey!" The skeleton yelled as he was pinned to an alleyway wall, the stench of alcohol reeking the person who had pinned him. "Do you come here often cutie~?" The human said as he smirked, the monster struggling to free himself from the other. "Let go of me you fucking bastard!" he exclaimed as the human growled, tightening his hold of the others wrists. Until all of the sudden, an axe swung by, chopping off the human's head clean. The skeleton slid down to the concrete floor and took a deep sigh of relief, he didn't scream when he just witnessed an entire murder in front of him, he was just glad that the dirty bastard is now dead.

He looked up to the person who have saved him, but he was just gone in a flash. He wanted to thank his savior, but maybe some other time. "LUST!!! ARE YOU OKAY?!? WE HEARD YOU SCREAM!" someone called as they ran towards the skeleton namely 'Lust'. "O-ohh... Denise.. Y-yeah... I'm alright..." Lust said to his friend 'Denise'. She is a human, and one of the people who will be working with Lust in the club soon enough. "What happened?" Denise asked as Lust just sighs. "A human tried to rape me, but luckily some guy with an axe saved me..." Lust explained as the two continued to walk. "An axe you say?" Denise asked as Lust nodded, making the human girl think for a moment. "He must be one of the regulars in the bar... He's the only guy who brings a giant axe in." Denise explained as Lust blinked. "Do you know who he is?" Lust asked in curiosity as Denise shook her head. "Sadly no. But I bet Grillby knows, since those two talk a lot." She said and continues. "A skeleton who wears a very dark blue jacket, a huge bloody crack on his skull, red eyes, sharp teeth and has a giant axe." Denise explained as Lust chuckles, "Wow, if you remember this guy that well he's probably a daily in the club~ I really need to thank him~" Lust said as Denise laughs, the two having another conversation as they went to their homes.

It's another night in the city of UnderVille, and Lust will now be starting his job in the club. The night was still young, so the show hasn't started yet. Across the stage in the room was the bar, and in that bar was the monster wielding his giant bloody axe. He was one of the regulars in the bar, every night he's always there, and he's not alone. He has some pals of his own, and speaking of pals, one of them walked towards him.